Once And Always : Part Two

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Next day morning as usual Gauri woke up at seven, she knew Priyanka will take another two hours to wake up so she decided not to wait for her and have coffee. Gauri walked into the kitchen to find Jhanvi cooking breakfast, she cheerfully wishes her "Yo, mama."

"Good morning, Gauri. Will you have coffee?"

"Yup!" Jhanvi starts pouring black coffee onto a cup and asks her "Do you like milk with it?"

"No, I prefer it black." Gauri replies.

"And sugar?"

"Four teaspoons." Gauri says.

"Four?" she asks her shocked, and Gauri smiles back at her cheekily.

Shaking her head she puts sugar in the coffee and mixes it.

"Priyanka wanted to go to Goa pretty badly." Gauri says suddenly.

"I know, but in our family if one person is against something we won't do it no matter how much ever the other two wants to do it. So unless Om agrees there is nothing I can do."

"Hmmm I see" Gauri says thinking that Om's head needed some serious banging.

She takes her coffee mug and walks towards the TV room and starts watching Tom and Jerry.

Om comes rubbing his eyes as he sleepily drags his feet calling out for his coffee still wearing his shorts of last night and t-shirt.

"yo!" Gauri greets him.

Om turns to her still rubbing his eyes "You up?" Om asks her

"No I'm Gauri." Gauri replies grinning.

Om chuckles and goes to the kitchen to get his coffee and comes back in two minutes with his coffee mug and sits next to her.

Gauri watches Om with his rumpled hair and sleepy look and wonder how a person managed to look cute and sexy at the same time.

Om takes the remote and changes the channel.

"I was watching that." Gauri says offended.

"Cartoon?" Om asks shocked.

"No NASA shooting off another rocket, of course I'm watching cartoon."

"Watch news, it's informative." Om says.

"News always has bad news and it is sad. And you should start a day with a smile and for that watch cartoon every morning." Gauri explains and taking back the remote puts back cartoon networks.

"Tom and Jerry? That is also sad." Om declares.

"Why is it sad?" Gauri asks.

"Tom never gets to win. It has to be always Jerry who wins." Om says disgusted.

"You like Tom more?"

"Yeah. I feel bad for Tom, he never gets to win." Om says.

"I can see that you can relate to Tom so much." Gauri teases.

Om glares at her and then moans "how can you be so cheerful in the morning?"

"Any part of the day I'm cheerful." Gauri says smiling.

"Come, let's go sit outside." Gauri says getting up and pulling Om to his feet.

Getting up, Om follows her out with no other option.

As they sat in the garden each lost in their thoughts. Om watched Gauri as she frowned thinking of something, he had a sudden urge to kiss her frown away, but then he didn't want a bloody nose.