Bewitched : Part Four

Thanks to all for voting and commenting for the previous part.

They walked in to find his mother, Rudra and Khanna waiting.

"Om, why did you ask all of us to be here?" Jhanvi asks and then looks at Gauri curiously.

Gauri nervously smiles at her and she hesitantly smiles back.

"Who is this?" Jhanvi asks him.

"Mom, this is Gauri Kumari Sharma. Gauri, this is my mom. And that is my manager Khanna." Om introduces her. Gauri warmly smiles at both of them. Then turning to look at Rudra who was also looking at her confused he says, "Rudra and Gauri, you two obviously know each other."

Gauri looks at Rudra in shock. Obviously know each other? Was she supposed to know him?

"Omkara..."

"Sshhh."

Gauri turns to look at Rudra and he was looking at her in shock, it was clear even he didn't understand how he was supposed to know her.

"Khanna... play the video." Om tells him after seeing the way Rudra and Gauri were looking at each other in obvious shock.

"But Sir..." Khanna starts confused; Ria was not here so why play the video now itself? And who was this girl?

"Stop wasting time and play it." Om orders him and turns to Rudra and says, "I know this is going to hurt but I had no other option to prove it to you."

"Prove what?" Rudra asks confused.

"Watch it."

"What are we watching?" Gauri asks Om.

"The truth." Om tells her in a rude tone.

Gauri was shocked by the sudden change in his attitude towards her but then she consoled herself that it was because of introducing her to his family, his nerves were acting weird. She wished he would just introduce her to his family properly before whatever they are going to watch. What if it is a family video? Like his childhood? Gauri excitedly was about to ask him when she heard

"Gauri... it's been a month that we have been together and I know it might feel too fast for you but marry me."

Gauri looks towards the screen and sees Omkara and her in the video. It was from yesterday. Who made the video of it?

"Omkara..." Gauri turns to look at him confused.

"Shut up and stand there." Om tells her furiously.

"YES! YES! YES! I WILL MARRY YOU!"

Gauri hears herself scream as she hugged him in the video. A whole lot of footage was edited out. But who took the video and why? Why is Omkara showing this to everyone?

"I love you"

"I love you. Ever since I met you, I have loved you."

Then she sees herself kissing him on his lips. Then they were kissing each other.

"Omkara... what is this? Please turn it off." Gauri says panicking. They had made love. Did he videotape that too? But why? Why is he doing this? "Please Omkara... why are you doing this?"

"SHUT UP! Not another word from you."

"Gauri..."

"NO! NO!" Gauri screams as she runs to switch it off when he holds her hand and pulls her back. "Why are you doing this? Please don't do this. Please." Gauri starts begging him seeing his family watching the video.