Bewitched : Part Seventeen

Thanks to all for voting and commenting for the previous part. Sorry, I am a little busy that is why I am not replying to the comments.

Om looks around in shock at the empty room. Gauri was gone. Kaali had her. Kaali had his wife and son. Where did he take her? how can he find her? Om wonders frantically as worry gripped his heart. Where could have he taken her? he didn't have time. He had to find them quickly. But how? Magic. Only through magic. He needed to get to Gauri's naani.

Grabbing his car key, he starts to hurry to the door as he dialed Gauri's naani.

Just as Om took his first step, he was engulfed in a white light. And he stumbled into a strange place.

He stops in shock as he took in his surroundings. He was no longer standing in his bedroom. He was not even in his house. Where was he?

Om looks around in shock, fear and wonder. Slowly the place started looking familiar. He has been here before. But where was he?

Om looks around. He was in the corridor of some place. the walls were of white color. He has been here before. Om slowly starts to walk and sees a French window. He quickly hurries to the window and looks out. He was on a house a higher terrain. Oh my God! He was on a Greenland Estate. It was a secluded estate. He had come here to check out the place to see if it was good to be converted into a resort. It is a beautiful property and he was in talks with the owners regarding the purchase and then Gauri had happened. But what the hell was he doing here?

Then he hears someone talking. Turning around, he quickly starts walking towards the sound hoping it was Gauri.

As he got near the sound became louder and more audible.

"No."

He heard a male voice. Then he stops in shock, the voice sounded so much like his.

"Please." A kid's voice reached him.

Om hurries to the sound.

"I said no." it was his sound only. But how?

Om turns the corner and enters a room, a study. He stops in shock seeing himself sitting at the table with a small boy standing in front of him. the boy had his back towards him and his illusion or rather the real him or he wasn't even sure what it was, was facing him but he didn't seem to be aware of his presence.

"I want to go for the movie."

"Just conjure up the movie here and watch it." Om tells him in a dismissing tone.

Oh my God! that is Abhi. He is alive. That means Gauri is also alive. Om sighs in relief as a tear fell from his eyes in joy.

"I want to see it in the theatre."

"Make a theatre ambiance here with your magic."

"NO!"

"Tomorrow is school night."

"I am home schooled."

"Still, you have classes at home."

"I want to see the movie. Please."

Sighing loudly, Om asks his son in a challenging tone. "Last week, when we were in London, remember I took you to watch Lion King musicale."

"er... not much." The boy lies as he looked down.

"No worries, I will remind you." Om tells him smiling. "When Scar was about to kill Mufasa, you did something, remember?"

"Scar is evil."