Luck By Chance : Part One

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story. I hope you will like this story.

Hello everyone... I had written this story as a one shot but then later, made it a three shot story.

Omkara watched her as she walked into her computer class with her friends from across the road, as usual. And as usual she was oblivious to him. He came here on the pretense of meeting his best friend every day for the last three months just to catch glimpses of her as she went in and came out of her computer classes. He didn't know her name, her religion, her family background, where she is from, nothing but one thing he knew and that was; she is the one for him. He knew it ever since he saw her the first time in the same road trying to cross it, their eyes had collided for a fleeting moment and in that moment he had fell in love with her. He tried many times to talk to her but something or the other came in his way, and today he was determined to talk to her as he was going home for his summer holidays and before that he had to tell her. Thinking of not seeing her for two months was already killing him and he had made up his mind to talk to her today. He decided to talk to her when she came out of her classes, and so he stood acting as if listening to his friends' talk as his heart hammered against his chest.

As time ticked away Omkara grew more anxious waiting for her to come out. Omkara checked his watch for nth time, 5 more minutes he muttered under his breath.

"Hey guys!" Rudra called out as he came towards them surprised.

"Hey!" his friends replied.

"What are you all doing here?" Rudra asked as he checked his watch.

"Just hanging out, that is my house." Dandi says pointing to the house behind him.

"Oh okay!" Rudra says as he looks at Dandi's house.

"What are you doing here?" Dandi asked. "I came to meet someone here." Rudra replies as he looks around.

"Here? Who?"

"Someone... oh there she is... One sec, guys." With that Rudra runs off to the other side of the road as Omkara watched in shock Rudra talking to his girl.

"That might be his girlfriend. " Omkara hears Arjun guessing.

His girl is Rudra's girlfriend? How can that be possible? She is his. His heart said as he watched her talk to Rudra, smiling at him as she took a packet from him. A few seconds later, hugging him happily she went waving him bye.

Rudra stood there watching her leave for a couple of seconds and then came back to join Omkara and his friends. A heartbroken Omkara watched as she got into a bus with her friends and left.

"Who was that?" Arjun asks Rudra, at the same time Dandi asks "Is that your girlfriend?"

Omkara wanted to smack off the smile from Dandi's face for having the audacity to even think of his girl with Rudra.

"Hahaha Soumya will kill you and then me if she hears that. Gauri is my sister's best friend." Rudra says chuckling, turning to Arjun he asks "Haven't you seen her with Priyanka in college?"

Omkara looks at Rudra in shock "She is in our college?"

"Yeah!" Rudra says confused with Omkara's sudden excitement.

"Ohmigod! I never knew that. And what did you say her name is? Gauri?" Omkara asks smiling and then softly whispers her name, Gauri.

"Why are you suddenly so interested in her?" Dandi asks suspiciously.

"I told you, there is another reason for him to come here other than to meet you." Arjun exclaims loudly.

Omkara starts blushing slightly then turning to Rudra, Omkara says "Give me her phone number."