Haunted House : Part Five

Sorry guys,  I was busy the last two weeks and that is why I didn't post anything. Here is the final part to the story. Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"You don't have to come up." Gauri tells Omkara in a pissed tone seeing him getting out of the car.

"I want to meet your father." Omkara tells her as he got out.

"I can tell him whatever happened." Gauri tells him still upset about the kiss. Didn't that kiss mean anything to him?

"Why? Are you scared that you will kiss me again?" Omkara asks her pissed.

"Kiss and you? Puh-lease! That was a mistake." Gauri tells him and walks off.

Furious at what she said, he marches behind her and gets into the lift with her.

The moment the lift door closes, he pulls her towards him.

"WHAT? Leave me you..."

Omkara slams his mouth on hers and starts kissing her. Gauri couldn't resist his seductive kiss and kisses him back in equal vigor.

"Why did you kiss me?" Gauri asks him as they parted.

"To remind you how it was."

"Why?" Gauri asks breathlessly hoping that he would say something nice.

"You seemed to have forgot." Omkara tells her and then adds before she could say anything, "And of course you needed more practice. There was so much lacking in your kiss."

Gauri gasps in outrage. "My kiss was lacking? Your kiss is sloppy. It is disgusting. Your mouth stings!"

"You are the one who doesn't brush your teeth." Omkara reminds her as he walked out of the lift having reached the floor.

"ONCE! Just once." Gauri says as she walked out behind him.

"That was enough. It is etched into my memory."

"I will kill you!" Gauri says furiously.

"Kiss again?" Omkara asks as he turned to her in shock. "God woman! You are too sexual. Control your hormones."

"You Dog! You purposefully misheard! You know I said kill!"

"How can someone purposefully mishear? You can't control the sounds that comes to your ears! And once again, no more kisses. At least for today." Omkara tells her and turns away grinning as he pressed the doorbell.

Gauri growls behind him wanting to pounce on him and bite him like a rabid dog.

"You are back?" Inder says as he opened the door smiling.

Omkara smiles at him and was about to greet him, when Gauri pushes him to the side and gets into her house. "You have dropped me home safely. Now you can leave!"

"Gauri!" Inder calls her name in irritation.

"I HATE HIM!" Gauri tells Inder and marches into her room.

"I am sorry, Omkara." Inder tells him in an embarrassed tone.

"Don't worry. I don't take her outburst seriously." Omkara tells him with a chuckle.

"She is a little immature." Inder says with a smile seeing that Omkara isn't offended.

Omkara chuckles a little more hearing that, she is immature, there is no question of 'a little' there.

"Now, tell me what all happened." Inder tells him excitedly.

"You miss all this... huh?" Omkara asks him as he settled on the couch seeing his excitement.