Tum Mere Ho : Part One

Eid Mubarak :)

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"Did you spot him?" Omkara asks as he stood in the college campus looking around at the students.

"No..." Rudra replies as he continued to look around.

"THERE! RUKH SAALE!" Omkara shouts as he ran behind the guy with Rudra along with him.

After two minutes of chasing he catches hold of the guy and kicks him to the ground. Omkara lifts him up holding his collar and starts hitting him senseless while a crowd gathered around him.

The guy was on the ground while Omkara continued to kick him. Finally seeing he was on the verge of killing him, Omkara stops and keeping his leg on the guy's chest he threatens as he put pressure on his leg "Don't ever mess with Pandey again." kicking him for a final time Omkara turns to walk off.

"Omkara..." Rudra calls him.

"Yeah... you are going to your village, right?"

"Yes." Rudra replies scratching his head.

"You want money?"

"Yes."

"Okay... come with me... I am going to Pandey for the payment for this."

"My train is in half an hour."

Omkara searches his pocket to realize it is empty. He runs his hands through his hair as he thought.

"How much do you want?"

"15000."

"Hmmm" Omkara thinks as he looked around and that's when he spots her looking at him in fear and disgust among the crowd, he walks towards her.

Seeing him coming towards her she panics and starts to go away when he orders her, "Stop."

She meekly stops as she looked at him in wide eyed fear. He snatches her purse from her and opens it.

Seeing the notes in a bundle inside her purse, he takes it out as he started counting them.

"That is for my fees." She tells him panicking.

He ignores her as he looked at her purse for more and finds Rs 100 note.

"That is for auto there is a bus strike today." She again says panicking.

"10600. Will that do?" Omkara asks Rudra.

"No." Rudra says as he scratched his head again hesitantly.

Omkara sighs as he handed her purse back to her and then noticing the gold bangle on her hand, he quickly holds her hand. She struggles to free her hand.

"Please leave me." she says worried as she looked around for help but everyone watched on in worry and curiosity. He removes her bangle from her hand and hands it to Rudra.

"Sait ke pass ghirvi rakh." Omkara instructs him and walks off while she looked at him in shock.

**********

After the final class she was walking out when she spots Omkara at the gate. She panics and looks away as she walked.

"GAURI!" Omkara calls her.

She stops and turns to look at him in worry.

"Come here."

Gauri hesitantly walks towards him.

"Here... go pay your fees." Omkara says as he handed her the money.

Gauri sighs in relief and snatches the money from him and runs to pay her fees.