Bewitched : Part Ten

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"What are you doing?" Om asks her.

"I was just going to call my maasi."

"Anything urgent? Do you want me to call you back later?"

"No... no... I just felt like talking to someone."

"You can talk to me."

"How can I talk to you?" Gauri asks chuckling.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to talk about you. I was just feeling so happy and I wanted to tell someone about it."

"You can tell me all about it." Om says as worry gripped his heart fearing if Gauri talked to Bhavya about him then her nani would find out about it.

"How can I drool over you to you itself?" Gauri asks laughing then realizing what she has been saying she hits her head. "Oh Gooooood!" she moans.

Om couldn't hold his laughter in. she is so adorable God! I love her.

"I am so stupid."

"I think you are adorable and cute."

"You do?" Gauri asks breathlessly.

"Yes."

"We just met today but it feels as if we have known each other for years." Gauri tells him shyly.

"Yes, it does feel like that." Om says happily.

Om limps down the stairs happily to find his mother and brother.

"Om, what happened yesterday? Did you meet Gauri?" Jhanvi asks him excitedly seeing him so happy.

"Mom!" Om says happily as he holds her and starts dancing with her.

"Watch your leg." Jhanvi says worried.

"I met her yesterday." Om says as he spun her around.

"WOW!" Rudra says happy for his brother. He had been feeling guilty about what happened between them as he was also unknowingly responsible for it. His brother had broken her heart as he had put him above Gauri and himself. "And she forgave you?"

"No... she doesn't remember me." Om says happily.

"Doesn't remember you?" Jhanvi asks confused.

"How?" Rudra asks confused.

"She got me erased from her memory." Om tells them.

"How?" Rudra asks shocked.

Om looks at his family and wonders what to tell them. He contemplated on telling them the story of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but then decided not to lie. He was going to stick by the truth as much as possible. Anyway, his family had to know the truth about Gauri one day, once Gauri and he gets married they will have babies, and most probably their children will also have magical powers. It is best that his family get used to the truth before Gauri's and his wedding.

"How, Om?"

"With magic."

"Magic?" Jhanvi asks confused.

"She said she is a witch in that video." Rudra remembers out loud.

"She is." Om tells them.

"What?" Jhanvi asks shocked.

"Gauri is a witch."

"And you want to marry her?" Jhanvi asks shocked. Witch? It was not just a fairy tale? Witches existed?