Dancing At Midnight : Part Two

Gauri was walking to her class determined to follow what Bhavya had told her. Bhavya had given her the much needed boost to win her man she didn't love Omkara all these years just to give upon him. If Omkara doesn't bother finding out, who his real Gauri is then she is not going to tell him that she is his Gauri. All she has to do is be on her guard when she was talking to Omkara so he doesn't find out who she is. With that resolution in mind she walks towards her class with confident steps when she felt someone tap on her head, startled she turns back to see who it is and sees Omkara standing behind her with a smile on his face.

"Where is Madam President going?" Omkara asks.

"Madam President?" Gauri asks smiling happily.

"The way you were walking I thought you were someone very important." Omkara teases.

Hearing that Gauri starts blushing, yesterday Bhavya had drilled into her head about being confident with everything she does so no one realizes that she had something to hide, and she was walking in her most confident way.

Seeing her blush Omkara says "I was just kidding."

Gauri smiles.

"I was waiting for you." Omkara says.

"Me? Really?" Gauri asks unable to hide her excitement.

"I am sorry for what happened yesterday. I shouldn't have lost my temper like that in front of you." Omkara explains.

"It's okay." Gauri says smiling.

"I shouldn't have done what I did. I was bitching out on Gaur like some gossip aunty." Omkara says embarrassed. Gauri starts laughing hearing that

"I didn't mind that." Especially when it helped her.

"Aah! So, you like bitching huh?" Omkara asks with a twinkle in his eyes.

"No... no..." Gauri hastens to explain then seeing him grinning at her she realizes he was just teasing. "You were teasing me, weren't you?" Gauri asks with a frown.

"Yeah! Was just seeing how much more you will blush before bursting." he teases again.

"Omkara!" Gauri says in an admonishing way.

"Don't you know that you are supposed to call your seniors 'master' here?" Omkara asks her in a serious frown.

"Really? I didn't know. I am sorry." Gauri says seeing the angry look on his face.

Omkara starts laughing "You are such an innocent, Gauri." he says pinching her nose making Gauri blush even more. "Okay, I have class this hour; I'll see you around and once again sorry for the scene yesterday." Omkara says and in an apologetic way says "She brings out the worst in me." and with that he walked off while Gauri sadly smiled and then remembering the way he had pinched her nose she starts blushing, and smiling she walked to her class.

Gauri and Richa were walking around the crowded canteen with their lunch tray to find a table when she heard a shout "GAURI!" they both turn to the sound and sees Omkara waving towards them. They quickly walk towards him and seeing that Omkara's table had available seats.

They were going to sit when Omkara tells Gauri "Anyway you are walking up and down so can you please get me a cup of coffee?" Gauri gapes at him in shock, she thought he had called her so she could join them, and he wanted a waitress.

"Okay." Gauri says and was about to walk to the counter when Omkara laughs "I was just kidding, sit!"

Embarrassed Gauri sits and Richa follows suit.