To Romance A Charming Rogue : Part 13 + Epilogue

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the last part. Here is the final part to the story.

Two weeks later, Gauri was nervously sitting in the dressing room in the convention center where she is getting married to Om as the beautician got her ready. She was panicking and wanted to bolt. She just couldn't get married so fast. She wasn't ready.

God, please help me! Gauri begged almost in tears.

How could she marry all of a sudden? She wasn't ready for these responsibilities.

"Please don't frown." The beautician tells her as she dabbed at her forehead.

Gauri nods and tries to relax.

Please God!

She needed to talk to Om. Gauri quickly picks her mobile to call him. He would be on his way to the venue.

Just before she could press on the dial button, she hears the door open and looks at the mirror to see her mother hurrying in.

"Are you ready? Omkara and his family are here." Pinky tells her.

"Give me two minutes." The beautician tells her.

"Mama..." Gauri calls her almost in tears.

"Looking very beautiful, Gauri." Pinky says smiling at her. "You look so nervous."

"Mama..."

"What?" Pinky asks her smiling. "Nervous about getting married?"

"I don't know, Mama... I just..." Gauri starts to tell her almost in tears.

"Why are you keeping my brother waiting?" Priyanka asks Gauri as she walked into the room.

Before Gauri could say anything, Priyanka tells Pinky, "Aunty, you go... I'll bring her. Some guests were looking for you."

Pinky nods and turning to Gauri, she asks her "What happened? Are you getting nervous about starting your new life?"

"What happened?" Priyanka asks curiously.

"I am not ready." Gauri tells her almost in tears.

"There is 10 more minutes for the muhurat. You need more time?" Priyanka asks her.

"I don't think she meant that." Pinky gently tells her as she studied Gauri's face.

"Then?" Priyanka asks her, her heart skipping a beat.

"This is too soon, Prinku. I am scared." Gauri tells them as tear filled her eyes.

"Please don't cry. You will ruin the makeup." The beautician tells her in panic.

"And you think that is our main worry, now?" Priyanka snaps at her.

"If you could wait outside for a few minutes?" Pinky gently tells her.

The beautician nods and leaves worriedly thinking about her 3 hours of hard work.

"Gauri..." Pinky turns to her daughter after the door was closed. "What happened? Don't you love Omkara."

"I do, Mama... I love him a lot." Gauri tells her as she gripped her hand in worry.

"Then?" Priyanka asks her.

"All this... it is happening too soon. I didn't even get time to think." Gauri tells her as she gulped her sob.

"Shhh.. don't cry." Pinky tells her in a calming tone. "What is your issue, Gauri?"

"I don't know." Gauri tells her as she shook her head fighting her tears.

"But you want to postpone the wedding?" Priyanka asks her worriedly thinking what effect it would have on her brother.