Dancing At Midnight : Part Five

Hello everyone.... How are you all doing?

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part. 

"Ahem"
Omkara looks up curiously hearing the sound and sees Gauri standing there looking at him. They hadn't talked after their challenge yesterday.

Smiling he asks "Yeah?"

Gauri remains silent.

"Is there anything you want to tell me?" Omkara asks grinning.

"No... Is there anything you want to tell me?" Gauri asks back.

"You wish!" Omkara snorts and goes back to reading.

Gauri angrily sits down next to him "Stop acting like a stubborn kid and just tell me."

"Tell you want?" Omkara asks faking confusion.

"You know what I'm talking about." Gauri replies.

"I seriously don't." Omkara replies, then asks "What am I supposed to tell you?"

"That you are a stupid moron who is scared of his own tail." Gauri replies angrily and walks off.

"But I don't have a tail." Omkara calls out to her.

"So, you do agree that you are a stupid moron?" Ajay asks.

"Shut up!" Omkara replies and then asks with a frown "Why do you look so smug?"

"Because I can see you losing another bet. Wow, this is the second time you are losing a bet because of Gauri. Awesome." Ajay replies grinning.

"I'm not going to lose this bet. You just wait and watch, I'll have her running behind me like a lovesick puppy within no time."

Varun starts chuckling, "After what we just witnessed, there is a high possibility of THAT not happening."

"It'll happen. She will come running after me." Omkara declares.

"We don't want all that, just an 'I love you, Omkara' would do."

"You will hear that and much more." Omkara replies confidently.

"If it is more on the lines of stupid moron, can't wait." Ajay replies laughing.

"Say whatever you want, I don't give a damn because I'm going to win this bet." Omkara says.

"You shouldn't be doing this, Omkara. Gauri is going to be..." Dandi starts gently.

"Shut up! He is going to lose, and we are going to win. And that is all going to matter at present." Ajay shushes him up.

Later, during lunch break.

As usual, Gauri and Richa were sitting with Omkara and friends. Though sitting next to each, Gauri and Omkara were giving each other angry looks for not giving upon their silly fight.

"Move." Anika orders as she pushed Dandi out of his seat. "Omkara, here are the list of people short listed for the competition." Omkara takes the list and starts going through it as he was the cultural secretary along with Anika and was in charge of all the competition details. "Hmmm we are short on solo singer for both the category." Omkara observes.

"We were short for fashion show too, so I have put your name for that. Now we have everyone for fashion show." Anika replies.

Omkara nodes his head.

"Whats the theme?" Gauri asks her.

"Good and Evil." Anika replies.

"Oooh... Omkara can be Dracula... no... no.. he should be a Vampire... i love Originals and Vampire diaries... so Vampire... maybe Dandi can be Dracula. You guys would look so sexy as evil." Gauri says excitedly.