To Romance A Charming Rogue : Part 4

Hello everyone,

Sorry for not updating last week, have been busy lately.  So, quickly logged in to post an update.

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part. Sorry, don't have time to reply to the comments and the PMs. Will try to do it soon:)

Om opens the door hearing the doorbell and sees Gauri at the door.

"Heeey" Om says with a sexy smile as he leaned to the door frame closing the door behind him.

"Hi." Gauri says with a smile.

"Didn't know you were coming." Om says.

Gauri smiles "Priyanka called me here."

"Shouldn't you be updating me on these things first and run by me?" Om asks her with a teasing smile.

"Next time, maybe." Gauri says with a cheeky smile and tries to walk around him to enter the house. She was about to open the door when he holds her hand. She turns to him in shock. He leans towards her and Gauri moves back a little scared and breathless.

"What... what are you doing?"

"What do you think I am doing?" Om asks as he looked into her eyes.

"I don't know." Gauri replies nervously her eyes being held captive by his.

He leans further down, and his nose touches her and Gauri stops breathing.

"I am not that much of an idiot... huh?"

"I was just joking." Gauri says slightly smiling.

"Hmmm"

"I should go in." Gauri says in a bare whisper.

Om moves back to give her way. Gauri starts to hurry inside when Om wraps his hand around her waist and pulls her close to him. Gauri gasps. He plants a kiss on her cheek and then just as quickly he leaves her and opens the door and saunters in whistling.

"What is wrong with your cheeks? Why do you keep feeling your cheeks?" Priyanka asks her concerned.

"Nothing." Gauri quickly replies taking her hand off her cheek.

"Hmmm"

"What?"

"You are blushing now."

"I am not!" Gauri says offended.

"You are!"

"Priyanka, you got a call." Om informs her as he walked past the door.

"Will be right back" Priyanka says and runs out.

Gauri sighs in relief and suddenly hearing someone running into the room she looks up and at the same time Om kisses her on her cheeks and runs out. Gauri looks at the door he had ran out in shock and a moment later Priyanka walks in.

"What happened? Why are you looking at me like that?" Priyanka asks her.

"Er... You done with your call so soon?"

"By the time I got there it got disconnected." Priyanka tells her shrugging and Gauri catches herself before she gasped out loud realizing Om had lied to Priyanka.

A while later, Gauri furiously knocks on Om's door and he opens the door and seemed shocked to see her. He looks behind her and asks, "Where is my sister?"

"Taking a bath."

"Great. Come in." Om says smiling as he pulled her in and Gauri gasps in shock.