Chapter 24: Journey to the Waves

~~~

The bushes and trees stirred as 4 people rushed around, trying to find the thing that they were out to catch for. They all stopped and saw that their targeting also stopped moving.

They all pulled out a walkie talkie and angled it right underneath their mouths.

"Satsuki here at Point B."

"Sakura here at Point C."

There was a slight pause as they waited for their last member to make themselves known.

"Naruto here at Point A." He could hear a slight sigh radiate from the walkie talkie, knowing he was going to get shit-talked by Uchiha Satsuki herself. What a pain.

"Naruto, you're slow." Naruto heard Satsuki tell him via the walkie talkie. He just shrugged it off and listened to what Kakashi was going to say to them.

"Alright, Team 7- the target has just moved!" They heard Kakashi tell them through the use of the walkie talkie. They nodded and once again moved throughout the trees and bushes around them.

They then saw their target stop for another split second and did the same. "Are you all ready?" Asked Kakashi, waiting for any responses from Team 7.

"I'm ready."

"So am I."

"I am, too."

He got 3 responses from them. Kakashi nodded to himself and clicked right on the walkie talkie once more to give out his next orders to the 3 at the same exact time.

"Ok. . . Go now!" They all knew what to do and jumped right out from their hiding place and launched themselves right towards the target that they were after.

"Got it," said Naruto, alerting is two other teammates. They were after a stupid and dumb cat.The other two nodded, maneuvering their hands to use their walkie talkie. Satsuki held it right under her mouth.

"Is it the correct target? Does the target have a ribbon on their right ear?" Satsuki looked right back and saw Naruto holding the cat while it tried eating Naruto away.

She gained an amused look on her face.

"Positive. There is a ribbon on their right ear." Satsuki could practically imagine Kakashi sigh in relief. They had been trying to catch the cat for quite awhile now.

"Alright, our mission to catch the lost pet 'Tora' has been complete."

~~~

"Mission successful, Hokage-sama." The team stood right in front of the Hokage and other instructors that sat right next to Hirusen himself! Most notable was Iruka.

A lady came up to them and had a huge and kind smile on her face.

"Aww. . . thank you all so much for catching my sweet and kind soul." She took the cat, Tora away and held her very, very tightly. Sakura slightly sweat-dropped at that sight.

No wonder that cat wants to run away. She thought, diverting her eyes away from them and focused right on their next mission. God, shewas getting tired of these same repetitive missions over and over again.