A Kiss in the Snow: Sabo X Reader

I'm so sorry this is late everyone, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Let 2021 be a much better year, and dont worry, I'm still working on the second Christmas special and all the Halloween specials, and once again, I am so so so sorry I'm late on posting, I'm so sorry that I keep making all of these promises but then not living up to them. But I am working and trying very hard, especially to make time for me to write, so please understand, that I really am trying my best to write and update these for you guys. I hope when things change here soon in a couple weeks that I will be able to do much better and go back to the way I was before everything in my life started happening, but anyway, I am so sorry, but on to the story, I hope you all enjoy.

"Where is he..." You sighed, a puff of white steam floating in front of you from your breath as you rubbed your gloved hands together and looked up at the giant clock you were standing next to with snow softly falling around you.

"It's been two hours since the promised time." You whispered, looking back out at the street where people were walking by and couples were meeting up and joyfully laughing as they held hands and walked away. Feet crunching on the snow as they walked. You sighed once again, taking out your phone from your big heavy coat pocket to look at your messages. The only recent messages on your phone was the ones you had sent. You sent one more message before shoving your phone back into your pocket to return to watching your breath and rubbing your hands together. You had been standing in the same spot, under a clock pole, in the snow and freezing wind and weather, waiting for your boyfriend to show up for your planned christmas date. But it was 2 hours past the planned and set time and you hadn't heard anything from him or even seen him. A few more minutes pass by before your phone starts to ring. You pull it out of your pocket to look at the name, it was your boyfriend. You take your glove off and swipe answer and put the phone up to your ear.

"Where are you?" You asked him and you could hear him sigh on the other end.

"I'm at home, where are you? Because I need to talk to you about something." He said and your eyes widened.

"You're asking me where I am?" You said.

"Yes, that is what I just said isn't it." He said, and anger began to boil in your veins.

"So you're saying, you want me home right now, so that you can tell me something? Well is that something more important than our date plans we've been planning for weeks now?! That you didn't show up for! That I've been waiting for 2 extra hours for you to show up?! For no reason!" You yelled into the phone, getting a few sympathetic looks from the people walking by. You heard him curse under his breath on the other end.

"I forgot that was today..." He whispered, and you heard another voice on the other end.

"What's wrong? What's taking so long?" The voice said and your eyes widened as tears began to form in them.

"Sorry, I'll hurry it up, I'm almost done." You heard him say muffled.

"Who was that...?" You breathed out and you heard him sigh on the other end.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that and to do this to you now and on this day and after what I've done, but, I think we should break up." He said and silent tears began to run down your face as you leaned up against the clock pole.

"You're breaking up with me now...?" You whispered before quickly shaking your head.

"You know what, that's a good idea, after what you've done to me, I agree we should break up, you couldn't even have the decency to wait until you broke up with me before you found and got with someone else and cheated on me! You ditched me on our planned date, and I made a fool of myself believing in you and waiting over 2 extra hours here for you. I can't believe you. You're not sorry! I hate you! And I hope you're happy with your choices and with your new lover! Goodbye!" You yelled with tears into the phone as you took the phone away from your ear.