Framed: Sabo X Reader (Part 2)

Hello everyone, I am so sorry for the long wait for an update, I did not mean for that to happen, I wanted this story to be the first I put up since so many of you wanted it, but while I was writing I got stuck and writers block, and one of my friends was supposed to help me but I lost contact with them and when I did get to talk to them, they didn't remember their idea, but I had some help from Pandawondergirl, so thank you so much for that, and then I was also having some problems of my own, but luckily i did finally finish writing it, but my proof reader was also busy and she never got the time to read it, so hopefully theres not to many mistakes, but once again I am so sorry for the long wait and making you all wait, I will try not to do that again and I will try and get back to my normal posting schedule but it may take some time because I have a lot going on and still have a small amount of writers block, so I hope you can all be patient with me, and once again I am so sorry, but anyway, onto the story, I hope you all enjoy and I hope it was worth the wait...

Ok, so since so many people in my comments kept saying how they wanted the reader to take revenge on the bully, i tried my very best to put it in there, but im not very good with that type of stuff, so i hope its ok and that you all still like it, and yes i know its not really revenge but its the best i could do, thats the part my friend was supposed to help me with but forgot so sorry about that and if its bad.

After you had been kicked out of the Revolutionary Army, you just wondered around not knowing what to do, but you did have one thing in mind, revenge. You wanted revenge for what she had done to you. When you ran into someone. A group of people similar and with the same goals as the Revolutionary Army. They offered you to join them and their cause, since they had seen what you could do, they had been watching you for a while. With only revenge and sadness on your mind, you agreed. But that was a few years ago. You've changed since then, you were a lot stronger mentally and physically, and your old personality was completely gone. You had even found a devil fruit, which you ate and have pretty much mastered now, it was called the wind wind fruit, allowing you to control the wind. You weren't as cheerful as you were before with Sabo. But there was one person who could bring a bit of your old self out of you, and that was a guy on your team you were very close to. And while you were here, you had been secretly investigating the Revolutionary Army, well, more like the girl who got you kicked out. You were gathering evidence against her of everything she did to you. Even a plan to get back at her. You were very close to finishing the small details of the plan with the help of your close friend, but you didn't know when you would be able to put your plan into action. You were sitting in your room looking over some papers with a drink in hand when suddenly someone burst into your room making you jump and look over at your door to see that one guy.

"(Y/N), let's get going, we need to go, we're on a tight schedule." You took a sip from your drink in your hand before putting it and the papers down on your desk and stood up from your seat and grabbed your stuff and looked at the guy, your closest friend.

"Why? Whats up? What's going on?" You asked as you both began to walk out of the building.

"I'll inform you on our way there, but us two and a few others got assigned to a mission a ways away from here and we need to get there fast, so we need to leave as soon as possible, which is now." He explained and you looked at him slightly confused but wth understanding as you nodded before sighing and shaking your head.

"That's all fine, but I wish I had got warned, a heads up before time." You grumbled and he gave you a smile.

"Sorry, it was a last minute decision." He said and you sighed and nodded.