Lost: Katakuri X Reader

Requested by: Azureman136

Sorry I'm a bit late posting, both me and my proof reader Keef_The_Pineapple were a bit busy and having a few problems, so I ended up writing them and her proof reading them last minute and so it took a little extra time, but just like I promised, there will be 3 updates this time, so I hope you all enjoy, sorry again, and also sorry it took me so long to finally upload this one and other requested stories, but any, onto the story bub~bye.

You and Katakuri have been married for some time. But even so you could never figure him out, you couldn't even tell if he even actually liked you. And so as a result, most of the time you did things like missions alone, by yourself. But in return, Big Mom loved to give you a bunch of dangerous jobs because she knew you always did them alone and she didn't care much for you. You were just a chess piece that she had no more use for. She only needed you to make an alliance, to get what she wanted from your family. And now that she has, she no longer has any use for you. Big Mom had called for you, saying that she had another mission for you, you dreaded what she was about to say.

"Your mission is to get rid of the World Government ships that are approaching our waters, it's not that hard of a mission now is it. You should be grateful, especially to Katakuri." Big Mom said and your eyes widened as you were about to ask what she meant by that but you were quickly ushered out of the room. You sighed as the door closed and you walked towards your assigned ship and crew, thinking about what she had said. But you didn't have much time for that because once you set sail, you quickly came across the World Governments ships, they were farther into the waters then you had thought. You pulled your ship up next to theirs and went to the side and looked at who seemed to be the captain of the ship.

"You need to leave these waters now. These waters are controlled by the Big Mom pirates!" You exclaimed, but they didn't seem fazed as the captain looked at his crew with smirks, before tilting his head towards your ship. Quickly, before you knew it, there were war cries as they bored your ship and started slashing down your crew, you looked in horror and you tried to fight back but your hands were quickly cuffed behind your back and your crew was taken down. You tried to resist but you were dragged onto the ship and the other men turned your ship around and sent it back to Whole Cake Island with your beat up crew on it. You started to yell and kick trying to get free from the guy who held your cuffs to keep you in place, when suddenly you were swung around and there was a sting on your cheek, he had just slapped you.

"Shut up and stop resisting!" He yelled and you looked at him with a glare and he brought his face closer to yours with a smirk.

"You'll make a good price." He laughed and your eyes widened as he threw you on the ground and his men dragged you below deck and into a cage, where you spent your time trying to escape and screaming at them to let you go. Over time though you began to quiet down and give up and just accept your fate. You knew you couldn't do anything about it. And no one would come to your rescue. It was a long trip to wherever they were taking you and they didn't give you much food. You knew you had to have been gone for at least a week now and there was still a long way to go until you reached your destination.

-Whole Cake Island-

Katakuri was walking through the halls once again looking for someone when he ran into Oven.

"Brother! Your roaming the halls again? What's wrong? You look like you're looking for someone." Oven said confused and Katakuri looked around one more time before looking at Oven.