Why didn't you tell us?: Zoro X Reader (AU) (2)

Sorry if the end seems rushed and any one shot requests? I hope you enjoy bub~bye.

-A couple hours later-

You slowly opened your eyes to a blinding light. You also felt someone had a strong grip on your hand. As you looked around you figured out you were in the nurses office as your (E/C) eyes landed on a sleeping figure with green hair holding your hand. Your eyes widened and a dark blush was on your face at the sight, Zoro was asleep next to you holding your hand, until a dark voice rang through your head.

'Haha don't get your hopes up. You should know this by now! Hes popular so why would he like someone like you? Hahahaha' The voice laughed as your eyes started to water and you gripped Zoro's hand tighter not noticing how he was starting to stir. When Zoro woke up his eyes widened when he saw you awake and crying. His head bolted up at the sight as he started to panic.

"Oi (Y/N) whats wrong?!" He asked in a worried tone as your eyes shot open and you looked at him.

'Its now or never I need to tell them whats going on' You thought and suddenly turned serious.

"Zoro.... there's something I need to tell you." You said in a serious tone as Zoro turned serious as well.

"Ok... what is it?" He asked and you took a deep breath and told him everything that's been going on and his eyes widened in shock.

"Wha..... THAT'S BEEN GOING ON THIS ENTIRE TIME?!" He yelled and you shushed him and slowly nodded your head a little afraid of the murderous aura around him.

"(Y/N)! ARE YOU OK?!" You heard Luffy's voice yell and you answered with a quiet "yes" as he ran over to where you were.

"Guys I want to tell you something" You said as you got serious again as they all turned serious as well and nodded for you to continue. So you did as you told them the same thing as Zoro all of them in shock except Luffy as his face was shadowed by his beloved strawhat. When you got done you were a little worried what they were going to say next until Luffy stepped forward and began to speak.

"Why?" He said his voice low as he looked up at you with his eyes a murderous glare to them.

"Why would they do that?!" Luffy yelled with a murderous aura around him just like Zoro.

"I don't know but don't worry about it the reason I didn't tell you guys about this is because I didn't want to drag you guys into my problems." You said looking down sadly.

"You should have told us sooner!" They all said and you started to cry a little out of happiness.

"Guys....." You whispered with a small smile.

"I'm going to go kick their ass!" Luffy said running out of the room with everyone following after him even Zoro and Sanji but he was just yelling at Luffy to not hurt the ladies.

-A hour later-

You were reading a book when you heard the nurses door open. You looked over at the door and saw Zoro walking in while rubbing the back of his neck.

"So how did it go?" You asked putting down your book and looking at Zoro with a smile. He looked at you with a small smile of his own as he walked over to you.

"I think they learned their lesson. I don't think they will bother you again" He said sitting next to you as you nodded and noticed he looked a little nervous and tense.

"You ok Zoro?" You asked and took note that he tensed a bit more.

"Uh yea.... I wanted to tell you something." He said with a small blush.

"Ok.... whats up?" You asked a bit curious.

"I wanted to tell you that I.... love you." He said as you both were blushing a dark red. You smiled as you leaned in closer and pecked him on the lips.

"I love you too baka (idiot)" You said as he kissed you.