Painless: Sabo X Zombie Reader

Day 3 out of 7 days of the Halloween week

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

(I'm sorry about how this one turned out and that it doesn't really show or hint at the zombie thing but it was kinda hard to do/write for but I tried my best)

(And I'm sorry but this will go on even after today (after halloween) but i started up late and I'm sorry about that but I was busy but anyway I hope you enjoy it and enjoy the week and weekend and the stories I'm going to be posting and look forward to them.)

You were a part of the revolution army. Everyone saw you as a kind person but no one knew you had a secret. You would kill to keep your secret. You were afraid of what everyone would think about you if they ever found out. Especially your crush, the second in command, the chief of staff, Sabo. One thing for sure everyone had found out was that it seemed like you couldn't feel pain or anything for that matter.

 Right now you were fighting alongside Sabo. You were a devil fruit eater and the one you ate was the water-water fruit.

 "Water Cage!" You yelled holding out your hands towards the enemies and a cage made out of water appeared trapping the enemy. The only thing about this cage is even though its made out of water no one can get out.

 "Nice (Y/N)!" Sabo yelled going over with your help, by letting him through the cage. and he handcuffed all the enemy's, Dragon wanting them alive. 

 "We ready Sabo?" You asked the blonde male, turning towards him as he cuffed the last guy. He turned towards you and his eyes widened when he saw you and he had a concerned and worried look in his eyes.

 "No..." He said walking towards you. You look at him confused. 

 "What do you mean? What's wrong? What are we forgetting?" You asked your friend as he was right in front of you. He reached down and grabbed your arm and brought it up to reveal your arm was bleeding, you didn't even notice. Sabo got a wrap from his back pocket and wrapped your arm to stop the bleeding until you guys got back to base. Sabo looked back up at you when he got finished with a confused face.

 "How do you not notice when your hurt?" Sabo asked and you looked away with a dark aura appearing but then disappearing.

 "I don't know. I just never feel it." You said still not looking at Sabo. Instead, you were looking at a dead body, hunger clear in your eyes. Sabo sighed and you finally turned your attention back towards Sabo. 

 "You look hungry. Let's go." Sabo said sadly, knowing you will never tell him what you're trying so hard to hide. You nodded and you guys get the prisoners on the ship and started heading towards the base.

 -Timeskip- 

 After Sabo and you got back to base and reported to Dragon and gave him the prisoners, and then by the time you guys got done eating it was night time. So now you are in your room sitting on your bed just staring at your hands. Your eyes started to lose their color when suddenly there is a knock at your door. You slowly stand up and go to your door and when you open the door you're surprised to see...... Sabo. You let Sabo in and then close the door again and you both go and sit on your bed. You guys used to do this all the time but then had stopped.

 "So (Y/N).... will you please tell me what your hiding?" Sabo said looking at the wall in front of you both. You shook your head no, and Sabo seeing it out of the corner of his eye sighed and asked, 

 "Why not?" You sighed still not looking at Sabo you whispered, 

 "I'm scared." Sabo looks at you confused hoping you will continue and explain. You sigh again and look Sabo in the eyes with your faded (E/C) eyes and decided to spill everything, planning on leaving afterward anyway.

 "I'm scared what people will think of me once they find out that I'm a zombie and that's why I never feel pain. I was especially afraid of what you would think of me once you found out because I love you but I know you will never love a zombie like me." You spilled still looking at Sabo as his face changed from a shocked expression to a soft one. 

 "That's not true no matter what you are, you are still you and nothing will change that and something else that will never change is...." Sabo took a breath before continuing, "That I don't care what you are because I love you as well." Sabo said with a smile before kissing a shocked you, but you soon snapped out of it and melted into the kiss, kissing back.