Found: Franky X Half Wolf Reader

You lived on a small island with a forest, which is where you liked to spend most of your time. You didn't have any friends because you were different. You weren't like the others. You were half wolf. And the others stayed away from you because of it. Discriminated. So if you ever left our cozy little forest and went into town, you always hid in the shadows with a cloak on. Which wasn't always easy when your ears and tail would move the cloak from underneath. And this was one of those days. You hid in the darkness of the alleyway as you watched ships come and go as the villagers all gathered around the port. And as you watched the ships, one ship stood out to you. It was a pirate ship, with a crew on the rising, the Straw Hat Pirates. You watched as all of the villagers cheerfully greeted the pirates. But you had nothing to do with them, so you spun around and headed back in the direction of the forest. Unknowingly being watched.

As you returned to the forest, you were greeted by bunnies and other animals all running around you as you smiled. You brought your hands up and pulled your hood down as your dark ears twitched in freedom. You looked around at the forest, enjoying the peaceful sounds and smells all around you. When suddenly, you heard voices and the crunching of someone walking through the forest. You quickly became alert as your ears stood on end and the fur on your tail stood up as you jumped into a tree and listened from a distance as you watched.

"I swear I saw them run in this direction." A males voice said, and a strong smell of the sea and cola flooded your noise.

"Are you sure? I don't see anyone, or any disturbance except for ours." A female voice said, when suddenly, you heard voices and shuffling coming from another direction as well.

"Are you sure it went this way?" Someone asked and someone huffed.

"Yes I'm sure, do you not believe me?" The second voice said, these two people smelling like the town. With one hand I held onto the tree, while the other held onto the branch you were standing on as you listened to the two groups close in on you. But as you waited, you noticed a deer wonder underneath you, and you hesitated, feeling guilty before jumping down and behind it and growled low enough for it allow to hear you, frightening it as it ran away in the direction of the townsfolk as you jumped back up onto your branch and watched as the deer headed right towards them and frightened them, making them scream and run in the opposite direction.

"You idiot! It was just a deer!" One of them yelled, and you let out a small laugh before turning your attention back to the pirates who were still headed your way.

"Franky, we've gone pretty deep into the forest already, don't you think we should head back?" The female voice said, when suddenly, a rabbit ran by underneath you, crunching on a bunch of leaves and sticks making you glare at it before sighing and face palming.

"What was that?" The male voice said, as you could hear them pick up speed, and in just a few seconds, they emerged through the bushes and ended up right underneath you, your tail and ears flicking.

"It came from around here." The male said again. You were now trapped in the tree, you didn't know what to do, you could wait them out, or jump down and try to scare them. You slowly lifted your arms and put your hood up and over your ears before taking a deep breath and jumping down right in front of them, making them jump into fighting stances.

"Who are you!" The blue haired male exclaimed, and you kept your head down as you spoke.

"I should be asking you that. What are you doing in this forest, you are trespassing." You said, forgetting that they were pirates and quietly cursing yourself under your breath as the male raises a brow.

"Lady, we're pirates, we don't care about that type of stuff." He replied and you let out a low growl before your nose twitched and your eyes widened before you quickly did a cartwheel and a knife stabbed into the tree that was next to you and where your head was only moments ago. You looked in the direction that it came in with a loud growl to see lots of villagers with weapons, and your ears went back against your head and your tail lowered as you growled, before realizing that your hood had fallen off when you dodged the knife and your yellow eyes flashed over to the pirates to see surprised expressions and the blue haired male moved, making you flinch as he does this weird pose.