Locked up but in love: Crocodile X Reader

Sorry its so long and sorry there's so many timeskips and sorry if when it gets close to the end it seems rushed and sorry if Crocodile's not in it a lot or talks a lot and sorry if Crocodile's out of character. Anyway hope you enjoy bub~bye.

"Vivi please don't leave." A young princess said with tears to her sister.

"Don't worry I will be back now be a good girl while I'm gone ok (Y/N)" Vivi said  as she hugged her sister, you.

"Ok" You said in between sobs.

Its been a long time since then and you knew why Vivi had to leave. So you were helping her from the shadows. You had found out who Baroque Works boss was and you needed to tell your father. You were running to the castle when miss All Sunday otherwise known as Nico Robin caught you.

"Now Princess (Y/N) be a good girl and come along the boss wants to see you." She said and started walking to the casino with you thrashing about trying to get out of her hold but failed. When you got to a room under the casino you got thrown on the ground and saw Crocodile.

"I have brought her sir" Nico Robin said and Crocodile dismissed her so she left you alone with Mr.0 also known as Crocodile.

"Ah Princess (Y/N) welcome..... I heard you found out about my identity so I couldn't let you leave." Crocodile said getting out of his chair and getting closer to you. You jumped to your feet and glared at him.

"Now, now a princess shouldn't have that look on her face now should she" He said mockingly with a smirk.

"Shut up! Now what do you want from me?!" You said voice not wavering and you hear crocodile chuckle darkly.

"Don't tell anyone my little secret" He said and you huffed at him.

"No! Your the one who's ruining my country!" You said as you saw Crocodile smirk.

"Very well then you shall not leave here until you cooperate." He said and locked you in the cage that was behind you.

-Timeskip when Luffy, Usopp, Nami, Zoro, and Smoker get "captured" by Crocodile-

"Ahahah!" You and 3 others screamed when they landed in the cage with you. 

"Who are you?" A guy with a straw hat asked.

"I'm (Y/N)..... who are you guys?" You asked looking at the 5 new people.

"Wait princess-" You cut off a guy with white hair by covering his mouth.

"Yes but don't say anymore" You said seriously while he just scowled at you and took your hand off his mouth.

"Yea whatever" He said and you sighed and turned back to everyone else as they were staring at you. You were going to say something until the straw hat boy started talking.

"I'm Luffy the man whose going to be the king of the pirates. This is Nami, Usopp, Zoro, and Smokey." Luffy said with a grin and pointing at each person as he said their names.

"Its nice to meet you all." You said with a smile. You then heard a dark chuckle and glared at where it came from. You didn't really listen to their conversation until you heard two things that got your attention.

"When Luffy gets out of here hes going to kick your ass!" Usopp yelled and Luffy yelled in agreement. When you heard that your heart hurt but you didn't know why.

And

"Mrs. All Sunday is getting our special guest" Crocodile said. You were curious on this because you never heard anything about this. A while later the doors swing open and a blue haired girl comes in and stomps down the stairs toward Crocodile with Nico Robin behind her.

"Vivi?!" You yelled shocked, confused, and happy all at the same time as everyone including Vivi, Crocodile, and Robin looked at you.

"(Y/N)?!" She yelled shcoked until Crocodile's dark laugh caught her attention again as she looked at him.

"Vivi help us!" Luffy, Nami, and Usopp yelled at her but she just ignored them and continued to glare at Crocodile.

"You guys know Vivi?" You asked and they looked at you and nodded.

"Yea shes our friend. How do you know her?" Nami asked and you gave them a smile.

"That's a secret you guys will find out soon." You said turning your attention back to Vivi and Crocodile.

"Your choose, you can either save your friends or you can leave right now and let them die. And (Y/N) this is your last chance are you going to cooperate?" Crocodile asked looking at you as you scowled at him.

"Never!" You said as he tosses the key and a banana gator ate it. He huffed and walked away and as he walked away your heart hurt again. 

"I can't believe he actually did it." You said as you looked at Crocodile's unconscious body. You then felt rain and heard Vivi screaming.

'Its all finally over' You thought with a small smile.

-Timeskip at the castle-

"Vivi are you going to go with them?" You asked your sister who was walking next to you as you looked up at her and she looked down at you.

"I don't know but how about you I heard Luffy offered you to join them." Vivi said and you nodded your head looking in front of you as you walked with a small smile.

"Yea I want to go on adventures after all I was locked away for a long time." You said and Vivi nodded in understanding as you guys arrived at the Straw Hats room.

"Hey guys! Hows everyone doing?" You asked cheerfully as you walked into the room.

"Hey (Y/N), Vivi were all doing fine and Luffy even woke up!" Chopper said running over to you.

"That's great news then this is the perfect time to tell you guys!" You said with a smile as everyone looked at you confused.

"Tell us what?" Nami asked.

"Well now that I think about it, its two things if you guys couldn't already tell me and Vivi are sisters." You said with a smile as everyone looked at you shocked.

"What?!" They all yelled and you just smiled.

"And the second thing is that I accept your offer to join!" You said happily.

-Timeskip to impel down level 6-

"It looks like we're to late" You said sadly looking at Luffy.

"Sorry Luffy we would have probably made it in time if you didn't have to wait for me." You said until you heard a familiar dark chuckle so you looked around but didn't see anyone.

"They just took Ace away if you hurry you should be able to catch up to them." Jinbe said as he looked at you guys. But in the end Luffy never gave up and let Jinbe and Crocodile out and headed to leave the prison. 

-Timeskip after the War of the Best-

"Crocodile why did you keep protecting me during the war?" You asked Crocodile curiously as you looked up at him. He didn't answer he just leaned down closer to you and smirked. Then he roughly kissed you which shocked you but you immediately kissed back.

"I love you Crocodile" You whispered into the kiss.