Thank You: Killer X Reader

Day 2 out of 14 days of the 2 weeks of Halloween

Sorry he's out of character in this one, its my first time writing for him

One day, out of nowhere, a meteor crashes into the earth, carrying a virus, we know call the zombie virus with is, killing 99%of people on earth and turning them into zombies, and the 1% of people alive have to try and survive in the new world, and their called, the survivors.

You were huffing loudly, gripping your knife tightly in your hand as you turned many corners in the city, hearing the moans and groans of the rotten bodied, blood dripping, human eating zombies chasing after you. You were running from a whole hoard of zombies, but as you turned one last corner, you came to a dead end in an alleyway and your back was against the wall as the hoard got closer and you continued to breath heavily, you had been running for a long time and was very tired and your were out of bullets, left with only a knife. You brought your knife up in a defensive manner as the creatures began to get closer, you looked at them and gasped, their number had doubled in size, you weren't going to be able to beat that, not with how tired you were. Your arms fell to your sides as you closed your eyes and looked at the sky. You accepted your fate.

"I'll be with you soon..." You whispered, when suddenly, there were a bunch of gunshots in the distance and your eyes shot open to see all the zombies turning around and going towards the noise. You fell to your knees in relief and you sighed. But it was short lived when a guy wearing a blue and white mask came running over to you.

"Hurry up, we don't have much time, it won't keep them away for long, they'll be back any second now." He said, quickly grabbing your arm and yanking you up while pulling you along behind him as you tried to resist, but he had a strong grip.

"Hey, stop, wait, let me go, who are you?!" You exclaimed but he looked back at you and put a finger to his mask, which you guessed meant to be quiet.

"I'll explain everything when we get somewhere safe." He said and you hesitantly stopped struggling and reluctantly nodded your head and agreed. A few minutes passed before you had arrived at a semi stable looking building which had secure doors, and once you both had passed through them, two other people closed and locked the doors and the guy finally let go of your arm as you collapsed to the ground, exhausted.

"Why did you go out there after her? Are you an idiot?" Someone said and the guy in the mask sighed.

"Not now, not in front of her, we'll talk in a minute." He said as he walked back over to you.

"Follow me and we'll have you checked out and let you rest." He said and you nodded, too tired to reject him as he once again helped your heavy feeling body of exhaustion off the ground and pulled you into a room.

"Go ahead and lay on that bed, I'll be back with someone to check up on you to make sure you're not injured." He said before walking out the door and shutting it behind him, as you instantly hear yelling begin. You slowly walk over to the bed that was in the room and lay down, and within seconds, you were fast asleep.

You wake up to unfamiliar surroundings as you look around. You couldn't remember what happened before you fell asleep as you sat up in the bed and looked around.

"Where am I?" You whisper.

"You mean to tell me you don't remember?" A voice suddenly said and your head jerked to the doorway where a masked man walked in at the door and you jumped up and went to grab your knife, but it wasn't there, and with a glare you looked at the masked man who now had his hands up.