Ball of Sunshine: Smoker X Child Reader

So good news, I did end up getting internet back! So I can post, but sadly, I didn't have enough time to write a new story, requested, so this is a prepared one, I'm sorry, but I'm thinking about posting three stories next week to maybe hopefully make it up to you guys and if you read the last chapter which was a A/N, I am still planning on doing that, so go ahead and drop your ideas and suggestions in the comments and we'll have a vote afterwards. But anyway, I'm once again sorry everyone, I hope you all are doing good and stay safe and enjoy the story bub~bye.

You were walking the streets of your hometown like you normally did everyday. But this time, as you were looking around at all the shops, you weren't paying attention to what or who was in front of you. And you ended up bumping into something strong, and falling over on your butt. You didn't make any indication that it hurt as you looked up at what you had bumped into. Glaring down at you was a tall white haired male who had two cigars in his mouth, he had a jacket on as well, which you couldn't read. You then realized you had run into his leg, as you stood up, the man crouched down to your level and patted you on the head.

"Sorry about that little one, I should watch where I'm going more carefully, go get some ice cream." He said with a smile handing you some money, as you gingerly took the money, the guy stood up, and you watched him, not missing how he looked over your torn clothes and shoes again, before walking away. After you could no longer see the white haired man any longer, you ran over to an ice cream stand and bought some and eagerly and happily ate it as you began to walk back home. Once you finished your ice cream, you knocked on your door, and a lady opened it and looked down at you with a scowl, she was your aunt.

"Get in here." She hissed pulling you inside after she looked around the surrounding area, as she quickly shut the door behind. She looked at your face as you looked off to the side before she quickly pulled you closer to her face, her breath reeking of booze.

"What is on your face! Ice cream? Did you steal again!!" She yelled before throwing you harshly on the ground before kicking you in the chest. A male calmly walked into the room and looked down at you before looking up at your aunt.

"What did she do this time?" He asked uninterested, he was your uncle. Without even looking at him, or taking her foot off your chest she answered him.

"It stole again!" She exclaimed and almost instantly his face expressed anger as he ran over to you and kicked you with full force, even kicking you from out under your aunt, and right into a wall, hard.

"What have we told you! You don't need anything else except what we give you! Can't you just be grateful for what you have! Don't be so greedy! Get out of here! No wonder your parents died! They didn't want to deal with an ungrateful child!" He yelled opening the door and kicking you right out, slamming the door shut as hard as he could in your face. You just stood up unstable, looking at the dark, star filled sky for a few seconds before you walked to the side of the house and turned the corner into an alleyway next to the house, spotting your flattened uncomfortable bed on the ground. You walked over to it and just laid down, staring up at the stars in the sky, thinking about your parents. All you knew about them was what your aunt and uncle have yelled at you about, they had died the day you were born, so you didn't even get to meet or see them even once, and that's all you knew about them, your aunt and uncle didn't like you, especially talking to you, so they never told you anything else about them, you don't even know their names. And with that sad thought, you closed your eyes, drifting off to sleep, preparing for the same thing the next day, it was your daily routine, but today was slightly different, running into that man, hopefully your life is going to take a turn for the best.