Remember: Sabo X Reader (2)

Here's the second part hope you enjoy.

When you guys got back from one of your missions you where dying to find out what happened with Ace. When you guys got to base you saw some newspapers so you ran over and picked one up and started to read but then you felt your heart shatter 'Portgas D. Ace was executed' when you read those words you started to cry. Not long after you heard Sabo scream so your head snapped towards him just to see him have a melt down and the newspaper he was reading go flying. Sabo was blacked out for 3 days until he woke up and he had his memories back but you weren't in the room with him. You where in your own room on your bed under the sheets curled up in a ball crying. Sabo remembered you joined the revolutionaries with him so he ran to your room to make sure you where ok and to tell you the great news. He knocked on your door a couple of times but you never answered so he just walked inside.

"(Y/N)? You ok?" He asked softly and you jumped slightly because you did not hear him come in.

"N-no but how are you?" You asked peeking from under the blanket as he sat on the edge of your bed.

"Terrible. I even feel bad for not being there for Ace but I got my memories back" He said looking at you with a sad smile and some tears escaping his eyes. You sat up and looked at him.

"Don't worry so do I but that's great news!" You said with a smile as you hugged him and he hugged you back.

"I'm sorry for forgetting you all and everything else we did!" He said crying a little more.

"It's ok Sabo you didn't want to and you didn't mean to. We don't blame you. It wasn't your fault" You said as you pulled away and looked up at him with a soft smile.

"Thanks (Y/N)...... Hey (Y/N) I know this isn't the right time but can I tell you something that I remembered when I got my memories back?" He asked his cheeks turning a light pink.

"Yea whats up?" You asked and he just sat there for a second before he leaned closer your cheeks turning pinker by the second. Instead of saying something you feel lips against yours and your eyes widen as you realize Sabo was kissing you. You blushed redder than a tomato as you started kissing him back. You both pull back and smile at each other.

"I love you (Y/N)" Sabo said with a soft smile never leaving his face.

"I love you to Sabo" You said same smile never leaving your face as well. You both lay down in your bed with one more kiss before you both start to drift off to sleep. The last words you hear,

"I'm sorry for forgetting you (Y/N) and being so oblivious to everything but thank you for forgiving me. I love you" And with those words you both fell asleep.