Sorry!: Bepo X Reader (Part 2)

Requested by: croco-girl101

This story is a second part to a earlier story I first made at the beginning of this book, it was one of the first stories in this book that I wrote and that my friend and now proof reader requested me to write when I was first starting out, so I hope you all enjoy it and also, this is my apology story from before and sorry it took so long to post, I've been having internet problems lately. But anyway, sorry again, now onto the story, hope you all enjoy, bub~bye.

Its been 2 years. 2 years since you've seen the one you fell in love with, within only a short few days. Your heart hurting everyday. Until one day, only a few days after you confessed and sent your love and his crew off, your village was attacked by another group of pirates, only a few surviving the attack. They all blamed you.

"This is all your fault!"

"You brought this upon us!"

"Your the one who welcomed those pirates!"

"Your the one who befriended them!"

"You doomed us all!"

Was only a couple things they would yell at you, so in the end, you just dedicated yourself to protecting them and your home. But you never had an actually home after you all left the island. You all had got a large ship and was continuously traveling on it trying to find a new place to call home. You barely interacted with anyone at all any more, not even your comrades who helped you guard everyone else, although, they were slightly more kind and encouraging and talkative, knowing the real story, knowing it was truly not your fault, but even so, they still were different to you then before as well. You were getting off your ship and heading to your room when suddenly your commander came up to you.

"(Y/N), we'll be docking at an island tomorrow, and I'm leaving you and Leo in charge here to look after the boat, while everyone else goes into town." He said. Leo was one of your comrades, he was one of the only people that have never treated you any different, in the slightest, he was one of the only people you could actually sort of call a friend, so you never minded being paired up with him, you actually liked it, and you two also made a good team, so you nodded and agreed.

"Yes sir." You said and before walking away, the commander patted you on the shoulder.

"Try not to screw this up please. Stray clear of pirates and don't try to befriend them anymore." He said before walking away. You looked down at the ground sadly with a slight glare as you walked into your room.

"Hes not just some pirate, hes the one I love."

-Timeskip-

It was the next morning and you woke up early to get ready for the day ahead, and just like the commander had said, not to long after, you had all docked at an island and everyone cleared off the ship. As you saw everyone off, a blonde haired polar bear walked up and over to you, he was Leo.

"Its so weird with everyone gone from the ship like this. Its so quiet." He said and you nodded in agreement.

"That it is." You said as you took in the sight of the island. You were never aloud to go onto the islands you all docked at, you were always posted at the ship, making you restricted to it only, never being able to set foot on anything else and being stuck on that ship that now feels small to you as you spent all of your time on it. You and Leo talked as you walked around the perimeter of the ship together, making sure there were no attacks or secret boarding's happen. But as you both were walking around the front of the ship, you felt a unusual rock in the ship and splashes from the water like something was coming up. You both ran over to the side of the ship in a panic and looked over, and indeed, to your shock, something did come up from the water, but it wasn't anything normal. A ship, or more like a submarine, emerged from the water and a familiar one at that you thought.