Taste tester: Sanji X Reader

(Y/N)- Your name

Requested by- DorkFaceGracie

You where watching Sanji cook because you've never seen anyone cook like him before. You joined the Straw Hat Pirates a while ago and your still impressed at how Sanji cooks. Sanji was trying to make some new treats and asked you if you wanted to be the first one to try them and you said yes. So now your waiting for Sanji to get done baking so you can try his new food. Sanji finally got done and gave you the tray with the treats. You picked one up and tried it.

"So how is it? What do you think?" Sanji asked anxious

"Its really good Sanji thank you for letting me be the first one to try them" You said with a giant smile while looking at Sanji which his eyes turned into hearts.

"Your welcome. Thank you and anything for you (Y/N)~Chwan!" Sanji cooed

"Your welcome Sanji..... I'm going to go and read a book out on deck now Sanji so talk to you later" You said while you stood up but before you could leave you got turned around and pulled into a hug which shocked you.

"S-Sanji?" You stuttered blushing

"(Y/N)-Chwan is there something wrong? Are you not telling me something?" Sanji asked in a worried and serious tone.

'Yes I..... Love you' You thought because you've had a crush on the chef for a long time now but you didn't tell anyone.

"No why do you ask Sanji?" You lied.

"It just seems like it oh and (Y/N)-Chwan after diner I want to talk to you" Sanji said letting you go which made you sad because you wanted to stay like that a little longer.

"Ok" You said as you walked out of the kitchen onto the deck.

-After diner-

"Hey Sanji what did you want to talk about?" You asked

"(Y/N)-Chwan I can't hold it in any longer and I doubt you feel the same but I.... Love you" Sanji said getting closer to you as you stand there in shock. You never thought you would hear Sanji say that.

"I..... Love you too Sanji" You said with a smile as you realized you where up against a wall as Sanji kissed you.

The End

(A/N)-

I have 2 more one shot ideas for a Zoro X Reader one and a Franky X Reader but there not done yet and idk when they will be done ok and sorry I will try and get them done soon. I will take request. Sorry if it was to short and if there was any mistakes but I hope you enjoyed it. Please tell me what you think of the story. Bub~bye