How do you smile? (Part 2): Zoro X Emotionless Reader

Requested by: Ryuuka345imasxckerKeef_The_Pineapple

Sorry its so short again, but I hope you all still enjoy!

'How do you smile?' Your voice and face kept repeating in Zoro's mind. You had fallen asleep on the deck and Zoro sat there, wide awake, thinking about what you had said/asked him. He eventually fell asleep with you on his mind, it almost seemed like you were showing emotion at that moment. The next morning, you walked around the ship like nothing had happened the night before. But once there was a chance for you and Zoro to talk alone, you took the chance. Not only Zoro, but the whole crew had seemed to notice that you were slowly, slightly starting to show some more emotion.

"Zoro." You called out to the green haired man, who groggily and grumpy opened an eye and looked at you.

"What?" He grumbled and you sat down next to him, making him sigh and mumble.

"Are you going to answer my question from last night?" You asked. 

"What question?" Zoro asked closing his eye again. You looked at him before, almost sadly, sighing.

"Nevermind. Forget it." You said as you stood up, before pausing. You thought you felt something, inside. Zoro sighed and grumbled.

"How do you smile? Right? That's the question." Zoro asked and you looked down at him to see see him already looking at you. Before you nodded and sat back down next to Zoro.

"It's natural." He said.

"You just smile when you feel happy, it's something natural people do. You just naturally do it. When your happy, when your laughing at something, you think somethings funny. Or, some people even smile through tough, bad, hard times. Some even fake a smile. All you have to do is quirk, the corner of, your lips up." Zoro explained and you blankly stared at him as you thought, before sighing.

"But I can't. I just can't. I can't even feel anything, inside. It's not natural for me. I can't do it. I can't smile. I don't think I even ever knew what happiness felt like." You sighed, looking down at your lap.

"Everyone can, even you can. You just have to try, don't just give up like that." Zoro growled. You looked up at Zoro, not knowing what to say, before looking down at your hands. 

"Yea, I guess your right, I'll keep trying." You said as you looked back up at Zoro. And then, your lips slightly turned upwards into a small smile and Zoro's eyes widened.

'She did it already! Even though it's only a small smile, she looks good with a smile on her face.'

Was the first things that came to Zoro's mind when he saw your smile. You stood up and your eyes softened as you looked down at Zoro.

"Thank you for the help Zoro. Maybe you can help me with learning with other things as well."  You said before walking off and towards the rest of the crew. And with that, marked how Zoro slowly broke and melted your shell and bringing all your emotions out.