Please Help: Zoro X Abused Reader

Hacking......

Hacking......

Hacking complete......

Hacked into StrawHatCrewOnePiece's account.

Written by Keef_The_Pineapple

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I have been getting abused. Ever since my mom died. My father blames me for her death. Oh! Speak of the devil. Here he comes now.

"Here you go you little slut." Your father says dropping your one piece (no pun intended) of bread on the floor. Then kicking you in the stomach then leaves.

-Timeskip until the crew goes to Dressrosa (that's where you live) and with the crew-

"Guys we're in Dressrosa." Nami said.

"YAY! Lets go get some meat!" Luffy said.

-back to you-

You hear your father talking about a pirate ship here at the docks, so you decided to sneak out. So you pack your stuff and sneak out the window. Then you go to the docks and see a ship with a skull with a straw hat on it. Then you feel a little woozy and you pass out. But before you do you feel strong arms wrap around you. 

-with the crew-

Earlier Zoro saw this (Y/A) (Your age) girl. He just was taking in her beauty until he noticed she was falling over. So he ran up and caught her.

"Oi! Guys I found this girl." Zoro said.

"Oi! Moss head what are you doing with that beautiful girl?" Sanji asked.

"I saved her from falling into the ocean." Zoro said. " Chopper can you help her?" 

"Shes just dehydrated and starving and she has some big bruises and some scars." Chopper said to the crew.

-Timeskip 2 days later-

When I opened my eyes I looked around and saw a white room then I tried to move, then my whole body felt like millions of pins poked it all at once. Then when I looked down my whole body had bandages on it. Then I heard the door open and saw a cute little reindeer.

"Oh your awake, let me go get you some medicine." The little reindeer said a few minutes later he came back with some medicine and clothes.

"Here take this, and I got some clothes for you." The reindeer said while handing you the medicine and the clothes.

"Oh and by the way I'm Tony Tony Chopper." Chopper said.

"I-I'm (Y-Y/N-N)" You said.

"Well I'll see you later bye (Y/N)." Chopper said.

-Timeskip to a couple weeks after you met the crew and 3rd P.O.V-

Its been two weeks after you joined the crew. After a week you warmed up to them (and start to get a crush on Zoro).

"Guys I want you to know my past." You said.

"When I was a baby my mom died from an incurable disease *sigh* and my father blamed me for my mothers death so when I got to the age of 6 my father started to beat me and starved me and dehydrated me so I couldn't tell on him, so when I turned 12 I decided that was enough so I was going to run away, then he caught me and gave me more server beatings until the point that I was neat death. So when I heard my father talking about a pirate crew, then I ran away while he was gone and that's how I met you guys." You said then you looked around and almost everybody was crying or sad.

"You have us now (Y/N) and you'll always be our nakama" Luffy said while pulling y'all into a hug. 

-Timeskip at night- 

You went out on the deck and looked at the stars. You've always loved the stars. Then you felt strong arms snake around your waist. You looked back and saw Zoro right behind you. 

"What are you doing out here at night." Zoro said.

"I came to see the stars. Their so beautiful, right?" You asked.

"Ya. But you want to know whats even more beautiful?" Zoro asked.

"What?" You asked.

"You." Zoro said while leaning into kiss you, when he did it was a passionate kiss and you kissed back. When the kiss ended you laid your head down on Zoro's stomach and started to drift off into sleep but before you did you heard Zoro say.

"I love you (Y/N)." Zoro said.

"I love you too Zoro." You said right before you both fall asleep.

-Fin-

                                          (A/N)- Hey Keef_The_Pineapple here, hope you liked my first one shot. Don't forget to like, vote, and follow us! Love ya'll bye! :3 <3