Framed: Sabo X Reader

Requested by: xxsunflowerrrxx

You were part of the Revolutionary Army. You weren't a very important person in it, but you also weren't unknown. But you were friends with someone high up, you even had a crush on them. The second in command, Sabo. But even though you both were close friends, you never told him one of your biggest secrets. You were always bullied. You didn't want to drag him into your problems, and you didn't want to seem weak, and you wanted to overcome it yourself. You did tell him about the bullying a couple times and he went and confronted the people about it and he had thought that it would always stop after that, but no, that just did the opposite, it made it even worse and they got angrier at you for it, since they also liked Sabo. So eventually you telling Sabo about it got less and less. But little did you know, they weren't done making your life even worse. You never realized before, but Sabo actually had a crush on you, so he ended up asking one of the other girls in the revolutionary army, on of the girls who bullied you, for help and advice, but instead, she seduced him and they began dating and once you found out, you were hurt. At first you didn't want to mention her say anything to Sabo, because he would think you were just trying to sabotage his relationship, and because he seemed so happy. So you just began to distance yourself from Sabo, but he caught on and confronted you.

"(Y/N)!" Sabo called after you from behind. You froze before taking a deep breath in and putting a fake smile on and turning around towards him.

"Sabo! How are you? How have you been? How have you and your girlfriend been?" You asked nicely and sweetly as Sabo walked up to you, but he didn't look happy. He actually looked sorta sad and hurt with creased eyebrows.

"You've been avoiding me haven't you." He said and you raised an eyebrow.

"What? What do you mean? No I haven't." You said, but you could tell he wasn't buying it.

"Tell me why you've been distancing yourself from me." He said and you looked into his eyes before looking off to the side.

"I'm just giving you some space and time with your girlfriend." You said, but once again, Sabo didn't believe you and glared at you as he grabbed your arm making you jump.

"(Y/N)! You know I know when you're lying! I can tell! Tell me the truth!" Sabo said and you squeezed your eyes shut and shook your head.

"(Y/N)!" Sabo yelled, once again making you jump.

"I'm just hurt because she's one of the girls who bully me!" You exclaimed as you turned and looked Sabo in the eyes with tears forming. Sabo's brows creased once again.

"(Y/N). Why would you say that? How could you say that?" He said in an angry and hurt voice and you shook your head.

"Because it's the truth." You said and Sabo's grip on your arm tightened as he scowled at you.

"Fine, let's go and ask her!" He exclaimed as he began to pull you along and your eyes widened as you tried to break free.

"No! Sabo! Let me go!" You yelled but you quickly bumped into Sabo's girlfriend. She smiled brightly when she saw him.

"Sabo! There you are. Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you." She laughed but then she looked over at you who was staring off to the side and then she looked back up and the angry face of Sabo.

"She told me that you're one of the girls who bully her. Tell me the truth, is that true?" He asked and she looked back over towards you before widening her eyes and covering her mouth in shock as tears well up in her eyes.