Halloween

Hello! So, halloween is coming up, and i decided that i once again this year will do a halloween week, but, instead of it being only one week, ive decided to do it for two weeks. But, i once again dont know what characters to write for. So im going to let you all choose again this year. So we will need 14 characters, or less, i can always subsitute by finding other characters to fill in the blanks or just do multiple of one character if it comes down to it. But anyway, i will start it off by dropping a few character names down below, and if you have any other requests of characters or continders you want on the board for a chance to be voted for, just drop them down below and ill add them to the bored, so i hope you all enjoy and let the voting begin! Oh and one thing i almost forgot to mention, for now, feel free to vote as many times as you want, but, you can't continue to vote for the same character over and over, you can only vote for a character once.

Zoro- 4

Law- 4

Smoker- 1

Luffy- 1

Sabo- 4

Ace- 6

Katakuri- 3

Robin- 2

Usopp- 2

Eustass Kid- 3

Bartolomeo- 1

Kizaru- 1

Aokiji- 1

Thatch- 1

Marco- 1

Killer- 2

Doflamingo- 2

Special/Specific Requests

Doflamingo X Corpse Bride Reader- 1

Mihawk X Reader X Shanks- 4

Demon Ace X Ghost Hunter Reader- 4

Sanji X Mischievous Demon Reader- 1

Edit: So i will be closing voting in a couple days, so go ahead and vote for whatever you guys want before voting closes

Edit: So, voting is officially closed, and i wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted and I hope you are all excited for the stories to come, i will keep the winning stories a secret as a surprise to you all, but you can easily tell some of the winners already by looking at the votes for them, but other then those, i will keep the rest as a surprise, so I hope you all are excited for these stories, I will see you all next time when the start of the 2 week halloween stories begin bub~bye.