Eternal Darkness: Doflamingo X Reader

Day 1 out of 14 days for the 2 week Halloween weeks 

Or as my friend put it, after Halloween weeks

Happy Halloween Everyone! I am so sorry that the story weeks have ended up like this, but thank you all for understanding, and i want you all to know that i am so grateful for all of you and for always sticking with me and reading my stories, i hope you all still enjoy these after Halloween 2 weeks.

'The mass murder of hundreds of people struck once again last night, killing 10 people in one night, a family of 4, a couple, and a group of friends, or strangers. Leaving no traces of who could possibly be behind it.'

You sigh as you turn your TV off.

"10 people in one night, how can he possibly get away with this and not get caught?" You mumbled, grabbing your stuff as you walked out your door and walking to the end of your driveway to look in your mailbox.

"Hey (Y/N)." You heard someone call from the left. You looked up to see your neighbor Nami.

"Hey Nami, good morning." You said with a smile, standing up straight and looking at her.

"Morning. Did you hear the news this morning? The killer got 10 people last night, and still hasn't been caught, creepy." She said with a shiver.

"Yeah, the mass murders just continue I guess." You said with a shrug and she looked at you like you were crazy and shook her head.

"How are you so calm about this? Aren't you scared." She asked and you gave a small smile.

"Of course I am, but I just have to keep calm with my job." You said with a shake of your head and she sighed with a small smile.

"I guess that's true, you have to chase people like this all the time." She said and you nodded. You were a cop, and you and your station have been on this killer's case for years now. You looked down at your watch and your eyes slightly widened.

"Uh, oh, sorry Nami, I gotta go, I'm meeting up with someone." You said looking up at her and her face turned to a worried one.

"Don't tell me, you're still seeing Doflamingo?" She asked and you gave a shy smile and nodded.

"Yea." You said and she frowned and hugged her body.

"You really should stop (Y/N), I don't like him, he gives off this really creepy and evil aurora you know?" She said.

"I honestly don't, I think he's a nice guy and he's a very close friend of mine and he's helped me through really tough spots too, we've been friends for years." You said and Nami shook her head with a sad smile.

"Alright, I'll leave you alone about it then. Just be careful ok? I really don't trust him. Good luck on your case and stay safe." She said and you nodded and ran off with a wave.

"You too, see you later."

It didn't take you long to walk to the cafe you were meeting Doflamingo in for coffee. And when you walked inside, it wasn't hard to spot him.

"(Y/N), over here." He called and you smiled as you walked over to him and placed your bag on the ground and sat down and relaxed in the chair.

"Hey Doffy, how are you?" You asked with a smile and he smiled back.

"It's been a really good day so far, how's your case on that serial killer going? Any progress?" He asked and you sighed and shook your head as someone placed your coffee in front of you and you took a sip after thanking them.