In the woods: Kid Helmeppo X Kid Reader

Requested by- DorkFaceGracie

You where walking around when you heard crying. You looked over at where the crying was coming from and saw a kid with blonde hair crying. You walked over to him and kneeled down next to him.

"Hey are you ok?" You asked him which seemed to frighten him because he jumped and snapped his head towards you. He wiped his tears, frowning, got up, and looked at you.

"I'm fine! My father is Axe Hand Morgan!" He said which shocked you.

"So your Helmeppo? Cool my names (Y/N) nice to meet you!" You said standing up and stretching out your hand for him to shake it with a smile.

'She's not afraid of me" Helmeppo thought

-A few days later-

You where looking around in the forest for Helmeppo since that's where you guys normally met up. But when you found him his face was emotion less and he was crying. It was like he didn't even know he was crying so you ran up to him and hugged him from behind. Which made both of your hearts beat fast because you both had a crush on each other.

"Whats wrong Helmeppo?" You asked him but he stayed quiet. So you let go of him and got in front of him just to be pulled into another hug.

"I can... trust you... right?" He asked you

"Yea. Of course" You said and heard him sigh

"(Y/N).... my father.... killed my..... mother with..... his axe" He said holding you tighter. He knew you where the only one he could talk to, and be himself around you, and you where the only one that had seen him cry and to not be afraid of him and the only one that could make him feel better.

"Oh I'm so sorry Helmeppo!" You said hugging him back

"But before she passed she told me that I should confess to the one I like" He said pulling away. When you heard him say that your heart stopped, it started to ache.

"You should" You said with a small smile

"Well I wanted to say first so I could get it out is that why my father killed her is because she had me and that I was a mistake. Do you think that?" Helmeppo asked which shocked you at first but not long.

"No! Of course not! I love you!" You said which you covered your mouth afterwards realizing what you said and turning as red as a tomato and Helmeppo also blushed as red as a tomato with a shocked face.

"I-I m-me-" Helmeppo interrupted you off.

"I love you to" He said with a small smile.