Payment: Smoker X Reader

Hey everyone, so i have some bad news, I am so sorry, but i forgot to write a new story for this week, meaning i don't have the requested stories done and written, i haven't had much time to write lately because of my new puppy and having to take care of him and being so busy with him and a few other things, so i am so sorry, but i will still post a story i wrote a while ago as a spare emergency like this, I hope you can all forgive me, I will hopefully try and write and post the requested ones up again starting next week, i am so sorry everyone!

"Luffy!" You exclaimed running up to the straw hatted captain with a big smile.

"Let's play before we get to the island." You giggled and a large smile grew on Luffy's face as he quickly touched you on the arm while running away.

"Your it!" He yelled and you gasped as you turned around and chased after him.

"No far! You cheated!" You yelled when suddenly you spotted Ussop who was tinkering with some stuff and a devious mischievous smirk grew on your face as you changed your tragegder and ran towards Ussop.

"Your it!" You yelled with glee as you hit him on the shoulder and ran away. Ussop looked up with wide confused eyes.

"What?!" He exclaimed with confusion before quickly jumping up and chasing after the laughing Luffy and you. When suddenly arms grew out of the ground and grabbed you and held you back as Nami came out and hit Luffy and Ussop on the heads.

"Will you stop it! We're almost at the island!" She yelled at them and I looked behind me to see Robin with a small smile towards me and I mouthed her a thank you as she released me.I walked over to the two down boys as Nami angrily walked away and to the head of the ship and I sat next to them.

"Sorry guys, I didn't want you guys to get in trouble, I just wanted to have some fun before we got to the island and something crazy happened, like it always does." You sighed but Luffy looked up at you with a laugh and smile before pouncing on you.

"Don't worry about it (Y/N). We had fun so it's fine!" Luffy laughed in his carefree way making you feel a little better as you smiled slightly before smirking and attacking him as well as Luffy and your laughter was the only sound that could be heard on the ship as it docked at the island, making Luffy quickly jump up and run off the ship happily.

"What are we waiting for!" He laughed making you also jump up and chase after him.

"Wait Luffy! What do you think you're doing!" You yelled after him making Nami's eyes widen as she watched the two of you run off.

"Don't cause any trouble you two! Watch him (Y/N)! Keep him out of trouble!" She yelled and you turned around still running and waved at her with a smile.

"Ok, got it Nami, don't worry, I'll watch him!" You yelled before running faster and catching up to Luffy who went into a restaurant. He ordered food for you both and you sighed as you tried to catch your breath as you looked at Luffy.

"Luffy, do you even have any money?" You asked as he started to dig into the food that was just brought over.

"Nope." He laughed as he stuffed his face and your eyes widened as you hit your hands on the table.

"How are we supposed to pay for all of this then!" You yelled at him but he just laughed and shrugged, still stuffing his face. You sighed and looked around, noticing you had gathered the whole place's attention. You whispered a sorry before sinking into the chair as you took a few bites of the food feeling guilty, knowing you wouldn't be able to pay for any of this and would have to dine and dash, making trouble, the opposite of what Nami had said, but there was no way to prevent it. You could always ask Nami for help but then she would get mad at you both and hit you, also make you both pay her back, with lots of interest. You reached into your pocket preparing to pull out the little transponder snail, when suddenly a voice spoke up behind you.