Changed Feelings (part 2): Doflamingo X Reader

Law quickly looked around spotting Doflamingo and his face hardened as he got in a fighting stance.

"Doflamingo! What have you done to her?! You made her cry! You hurt her!" He yelled but Doflamingo just continued to smile.

"It's not what I did, it's what I'm going to do." He said and Law looked at him confused when suddenly, 8 strings went through his whole body, one through his head, another one through his heart. Your eyes widened and tears came streaming out of your eyes seeming without an end like a waterfall as Law's lifeless body slowly fell to the ground like it was in slow motion.

"Law!!!! NO!!!" You yelled through your tears as Law's body hit the ground. Your eyes turned lifeless and empty as you looked into Law's lifeless empty eyes.

"Fufufufu." Doflmaingo laughed as you fell to the ground as he released the strings holding you.

"Now that he's finally out of the way. You can come back to me, my beautiful (Y/N)." Doflmaingo said as you crawled over to Law's body and slightly shook it.

"Law...?" You whispered but there was no response and you grabbed his hand, but it was getting colder by the minute and you leaned over his body and cried into him.

"Law!!!" You yelled and looked up at Doflamingo angirly.

"I hate you! You killed him!" You yelled with empty eyes and tears still streaming down your face and Doflamingo looked at you with a frown.

"You said you would never leave me, that you would always be with me, and that you would always stay with me and by my side to protect me.... But you lied ...." You cried over Law's lifeless body as you looked back down at him in unbearable pain. Your heart hurt and ached like crazy, knowing you would never get to feel his warmth again.

"Law! (Y/N)!" A voice from outside of the castle yelled, and you instantly recognized the voice. It was Luffy.

"Luffy!!! Help please!! We're up here! Law's hurt! Please hurry!!" You yelled through your cries and in only a few seconds, you saw Luffy's hands on the window sill and he was flying into the room. When Luffy got in, he looked at you and saw Law, making his eyes widen and he saw your tears.

"Tray-guy!" Luffy exclaimed before running over to you both and looking at your crying face.

"What happened?!" Luffy yelled and you slightly flinched at it before looking towards Doflamingo and pointed at him.

"H-he killed him..." You cried and angirly, Luffy stood up with his eyes shadowed over and stalked towards Doffy.

"How could you! You killed Toaro and hurt (Y/N)!" Luffy yelled, quickly throwing attacks at Doflamingo, which all Doffy easily avoids.

"Fufufufufufu, (Y/N) watch this and stop resisting me and asking for help." Doflmaingo says just before, he shoots strings at Luffy which does the same thing that happened with Law and your eyes widen as more tears fall, if that's even possible as you feel a little guilty.

"Luffy!! No!!" You cried as his body also fell to the ground with lifeless empty eyes as well when suddenly there was another call from outside.

"Luffy?! (Y/N)? Law?" It was the rest of the straw hats and Doflamingo growled and went towards the window and your eyes widened and you quickly jumped towards him and grabbed his leg.

"Wait! Doflamingo! I'm sorry! I love you! I'll behave, I'll stay here, I'll stay put, please just leave them alone." You said, forcing a smile on your face and Doflmingo smirked as he bent down to your level and grabbed your chin before forcefully kissing you.

"Good. But just to make sure and so there aren't any more obstacles in the future, I have to take care of them just in case, so we have no problems or chance for you to change your mind again in the future and try to leave me again." Doflmaingo said and quickly jumped out the window, easily getting out of your weak grip from crying.

"NO! Wait! Doflamingo! Wait!!" You yelled, but it was already too late, he was gone. You could hear the others cries and screams of pain and fear. You quickly crawled back over to Law and leaned into his body as you cried and closed your eyes and covered your ears.

"(Y/N)~" Doflamingo's sickenly sweet voice called out when he came back in, and when you looked up, he had a sick wide smile on his face and he had all of their blood on him, making you cry harder.

"Come on my dear sweet (Y/N). Let's go." He said as he reached out his blood filled hand towards you. But you just shook your head and stood up yourself. You couldn't even look at him, but you had no choice but to go with him and stay with him. There was no way he was going to let you go or leave. You started towards the door with Doflamingo behind you.

"I love you my dear (Y/N)." He whispered in your ear from behind before getting in front of your crying form and opening the door for you. But before going through it, you looked back at Law's lifeless body for one last time.

"I'm sorry Law, I'll miss you, love you." You whispered before walking through the door and to never seeing Law ever again before Doflamingo closed the door behind you.