Changed Feelings: Doflamingo X Reader

"I love you." You smiled brightly and sweetly.

"Doffy, I told you, I don't love you anymore! I love someone else!" You yelled with tears in your eyes as Doflamingo stood in front of you angrily and glaring down at you.

"Law right." He said fiercely and you visually flinched but you tried to play it off.

"NO!" You yelled slowly backing away from Doflamingo and he slightly frowned more.

"It is him, you set him free didn't you? That's why you did it." He said and you could tell he was very unhappy and you started to slightly cower more.

"NO! That's not it! It's not him! And I didn't let him go free, Straw Hat and the other people he came with set him free!" You defended, but Doffy was hitting the nail right on the head. You did love Law, he even offered for you to leave with him and the others, and you did set him free, but under the cover of Luffy and the others doing it. You've been sneaking out and having secret meetings with them all, you've all got really close and they all like you as well.

"I just don't love you anymore Doflamingo! I just want to leave, let me go." You said as you backed towards the door and reached for the handle, but Doffy noticed the movement and he shot string to the door, keeping it shut. You looked down at the string and your eyes widened as you looked back up at Doflamingo.

"Doflamingo! Let me go!!" You yelled with panic in your eyes, when suddenly your hands were tied behind your back with string and Doflamingo was standing behind you.

"Your not leaving me, your mine, just patiently wait here for a little while." Doflamingo whispered in your ear with a frown before rushing out the window in the room. Your eyes widen and you run over to the now open window and watch him.

"Doflamingo!!" You yelled as tears started to fall from your eyes.

-Timeskip-

By the time Doflamingo came back you were on the floor still slightly crying at the thoughts of what he could be doing. When you hear him come back in, you quickly stand up and look at him with teary eyes, when suddenly, you see an unconscious Law thrown over his shoulder and your eyes widen.

"Law!" You yelled and Doflamingo just dropped him on the floor with a frown as you ran over to him and to his side.

"He told me to stay away from you. He told me that you both love each other. I need to teach him a lesson for trying to take you away from me. But I wanted you to see it as your punishment for trying to leave me and take it as a lesson to never try to leave me again. Because no matter what you do, you can't leave or escape me. No matter how hard you try or how badly you want to." Doflamingo said threateningly and in that moment, you hated Doflamingo more than you ever have before and you leaned over to cover and protect Law from him and you looked up at him and glared at him.

"Leave him alone! Don't do anything to him! Don't you dare!" You yelled and Dolfamingo smiled as he leaned down towards you and grabbed your chin.

"Or what? What will you do?" He said before suddenly you were thrown and stuck against the wall, being held up by Doflamingo's strings and your eyes widened as more tears came out.

"Don't look away or close your eyes now my dear (Y/N). You don't want to miss this." Doflamingo said with a smirk.

"NO! DOFLAMINGO! STOP! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" You yelled, which seemed to stir Law from his unconscious state as he stood up and Doflmaingo smirked down at him.

"Look who you woke up." He said and you stared at Law in fear and shock.

"Law..." You whisper cried and he looked over at you and his eyes widened.

"(Y/N)."