Together forever: Law X Freinkstein Reader

Day 5 out of 7 days of the Halloween week

(My sister wrote a story for something and she made one a freinkstein and she had me read it and so that's what gave me the idea for this one so thank you! It helped a lot!)

You had died and Law, your boyfriend, was devastated. The whole Heart Pirate crew was worried about him. But something they didn't know was that Law was finding strong, healthy people with strong immune systems to replace yours to try and bring you back. Law had made a new serum that did just that. Except the person needed a strong immune system. Law had gone so mad over your death, he wasn't thinking straight. Law was down to the last body part he needed, the heart. Law just had to find the right person. The rest of his crew was still following him and with out knowing what he was doing. What extreme lengths he was going to, just to bring you back to him. He loved you to much, he didn't want to lose you, he didn't want you to be completely out of his life, he loved you to much, and the surgeon of death does not love easily. He was crazy with love. He was crazy because of love. What lengths he would go to just for love. For his love, you, (Y/N) (L/N). Law and the crew had docked at an island to stock up and Law decided to use this as an advantage. He would go looking for someone he could use to bring you back. It just had to work, Law kept telling himself. Law had told his crew to stay on the island as long as they wanted but he was going to go back  to the ship/submarine, because he had important business to attend to. During that time Law had already moved the body he had found to the ship. When Law got back and went into the examination room were you and the other body was, he started to get ready for when the person woke up. After Law was ready and the person was tied down, Law went over to you as he waited for the person to wake up.

"Don't worry (Y/N), you will wake up soon and then we can be together again." Law whispered to the stitched up, scared, pale body that laid on the bed which was you. Law then proceeded to move/brush a few strands of (H/C) hair out of your face.

"You are still beautiful like always (Y/N), and I love you." Law then heard a grunt from the bed next to him and then knew that the person he had got was waking up. So Law then made a "room" prepared for whats to come next. The poor soul that Law was about to kill was not prepared for what was to come next for him though. Law began as soon as the guy opened his eyes and started to try and talk. It didn't take long because Law was already used to doing things like that. But Law had to be quick to put the heart into you. So once Law got the heart he instantly turned around and put the heart into you. He started to sew you back together. When he was done he went and got the serum. He knows it works because hes tested it before. So when he got the serum he instantly put it into your veins/system. He was trying to be as fast as he could because he couldn't wait long. Afterwards he stepped back and waited. Nothing happened after a couple seconds, Law started to panic. Why weren't you waking up? This didn't happen with the test subject. But then you suddenly shot up. But the thing is, is that your once vibrant and beautiful (E/C) eyes were dulled. You then turned to Law with a blank expression and no emotion.

"(Y/N) its me, your boyfriend, Law. Whats wrong with you? Are you ok?" Law kept asking but you said nothing as you got up and walked towards him. He kept trying to get you to remember and get you to stop but you didn't.  You then suddenly grabbed Law by the throat and pushed him up against the wall choking him. Law brought his hands up to yours and tried to get you to release him but you didn't budge. Eventually Law's vision started to get dark as you slowly faded as well with his vision. You then dropped Law's limp, motionless body to the ground. The crew was back and so you went and did the same with them before killing yourself again, to be with your friends and the love of your life.