A Charlotte: Ichiji X Reader

I hope this is ok and what you wanted and thank you for being so patient and enthusiastic with it, enjoy!

Requested by schokocookie21

"I'll do it." You said confidently standing up from your seat, Pudding who was in the seat next to you, and Big Mom both looked at you before Big Mom smiled and nodded.

"Perfect, you're perfect for the job (Y/N). You have the charm and acting skills to pull it off. You can achieve deceiving them and shocking him enough somehow, by showing your true colors at the altar to kill him."

"I'll do it." The red haired, oldest brother of Germa 66, Ichiji said as he stood up with a picture in his hand. Judge looked at him with a serious, unreadable expression as his siblings all looked up at him from the pictures in their hands as well, shocked and surprised.

"Are you sure Ichiji, because we can go and find and get Sanji, the useless kid, and just use him and make him do it instead of making one of you three." He said.

"I'm sure Father." He said and everyone stayed quiet for a while before Judge sighed and nodded.

"So be it. As you wish Ichiji."

Not too long after Big Mom and Judge contacted each other and Judge and his family made it to Whole Cake Island. You met Ichiji, your soon to be husband, or with Big Mom's plan, soon to be dead husband. Ichiji and his brothers came off to you as very unemotional and caring people, except when it came to you and other good looking women, they always had hearts in their eyes. Their sister on the other hand seemed like she was unemotional, but had at least a little emotion, which made her seem a little smarter than her brothers. Whenever you were in their presence you just smiled and acted shy and nervous of the big day. You didn't spend that much time with the Vinsmokes, but over the small amount of time that you did know them, you caught small hints of what they said that reminded you of someone else you knew as you pieced the pieces together. And the more time you spent with Ichiji, the more you got to know him and you actually noticed some change in him when he was around you, he became slightly nicer. Putting all of that together you actually grew to like him, your soon to be dead husband. Which made you rethink yourself and your decisions once again. Deciding that you need to warn them, or at least your husband.

"What?!" Ichiji exclaimed with wide eyes as you shushed him with creased eyebrows before sighing and leaning back with your arms crossed.

"I'm proposing that I'll help you fight back against Big Mom with some undercover help from a few friends I called when this was all decided. Only if you promise to take me with you guys when you leave. Take me away from this hell hole prison, I hate it here, and I hate having to keep up this stupid act for all of this time." You said as you had a fierce straight face as you stared straight at Ichiji who had a raised eyebrow and angry expression.

"So first you tell me that you and your whole family are planning to kill me and my family on our wedding day to take our technology, and then you make demands about us taking my supposed murder with us?" He said and you shrugged your shoulders as you stood up straight and unfolded your arm.

"Well it was actually a prosperation, because I actually grew to like you guys a bit, and well, I just wanted to warn you, because I've had this plan for a while now, and my friends are already here to help me. But it's up to you." You said as you turned around and started walking towards the door, but a hand on your shoulder stops you and you look over your shoulder to see Ichiji standing there connected to the hand on your shoulder with a smirk.

"Ok, I like you, but only one thing, we won't take you anywhere, you will have to find your own way out." He said fiercely with a glare. You stared at him for a few seconds thinking, before sighing.