I'm Falling For You: Ichiji X Reader

Requested by: xxsunflowerrrxx

Ok, so since I have quite a few request this time, for the next couple updates, I will be most likely uploading two stories because I don't like making you all wait, especially for your requested stories, so expect two story updates for the next couple updates, so sorry about that, now onto the story, enjoy.

Next story- Law X Shy Reader

You were a normal, average student. You were average looking, but had good grades, nothing else that was special or unique about you. You were just a plain old normal average student. But you did have an amazing and great group of friends, which called themselves the Straw Hats because of the person who was like the leader of the group, which was Monkey D. Luffy, and he always wore a hat given to him by the principal of the school, Shanks. But there was one thing about you. Something your amazing group of friends didn't know about. You were bullied. A lot. You didn't want to tell them and get them involved, and no one did it in front of them, because the last time they did that, Luffy and all your other friends went off and crazy, attacking them, you literally had to pull Luffy off of them just to get him to stop. They didn't get into too much trouble though since Luffy knew Shanks and explained what had happened, they just got off with a warning, on both sides. But it still continued afterwards, just in private, where your friends or no one else would find out. It was lunch time and you walked into the cafeteria where you instantly heard your name being called out by a bubbly, cheerful voice. You looked around and saw Luffy with a huge smile on his face waving at you. He was sitting at a table with the rest of your group of friends. You smiled and waved back as you walked towards them.

"Hey guys." You said and they all said a hello back as you sat down. You all talked and laughed for a while until suddenly everyone in the cafeteria went quiet and looked in the direction of the entrance and there you saw the four most popular kids in the school. The Vinsmokes. Ichiji, Yonji, Niji, and Reiju all walk in as some of the people start to freak out and fangirl as they sit down at their table. You look at Sanji who was sadly looking down at the table.

"Hey Sanji, aren't they your siblings?" Luffy asks innocently and Nami glares at him before punching him over the head.

"You idiot!" She hisses.

"Nami, it's fine." Sanji said and you look at him sadly and put a reassuring hand on his hand and when he looks up at you, you give him a smile and after a few seconds, Sanji's eyes turn into hearts as he quickly jumps up and dances over to you.

"(Y/N)~San~ Don't worry about me, you always make me feel all better~" Sanji sang and you giggled at him when suddenly, you felt eyes on you and you turned around and locked eyes with Sanji's brother, Vinsmoke Ichiji. He was staring right at you, or maybe Sanji. Your cheeks slightly flushed from his staring as you quickly turned back around to continue talking to your friends. Not long after, lunch was over and it was time for classes. You said goodbye to your friends, not having the next class with them, and began to walk away, and once you got out of view of your friends, you were suddenly tripped. You fell face first on the ground, your stuff got flung everywhere, and you heard laughing from above you.

"Watch where you're going "(Y/N)-Swan"" They laughed, mocking Sanji's voice and name for you. You glared at them as you got up. You ignored them as you walked over and started picking up your stuff, but you heard one of them growl from behind you and your back was suddenly then banged up against the the wall, making you drop your things once again as you roan from the pain ad look into the angered eyes of the one who tripped you.