Accepted: Zoro X Child Reader

Requested by- Keef_The_Pineapple

Sorry if any of the characters are out of character. This is also a little different then what I normally write so I hope you enjoy it.

(I/N)- Island name

(n/n)- Nickname

You were running around on (I/N) when you heard a villager scream "pirates!" and when you heard that you ran straight towards the harbor. When you got to the harbor you saw a ship with a sun, flower, or a lion on the front but you couldn't tell. You then looked up at the black flag and saw a cross bone and skull wearing a straw hat. All around you, you heard whispers like, 

"There's that kid again what do you think she wants and why do you think shes here?"

and

"Its the Straw Hat Pirates why do you think there here and what do they want?"

When you heard that you ran up to the ship just to see the pirates getting off. The first on to get off was a guy with three swords, green hair, and a scar on his chest. You ran over and hugged the greened haired swordsman's leg and you felt him get stiff.

"Oi kid! What do you think your doing?" He said sounding annoyed.

"Help me... everyone in this village is mean to me and hates me. So please take me along with you." You begged him. He was silent for awhile before saying, 

"Whats your name?" He asked and you let go of his leg and backed up a little.

"(Y/N)" You said as the rest of the crew finished getting off the ship. When a orange haired girl got off the ship and saw you she squealed and ran over to you picking you up and squeezing you tight.

"Your so cute! Whats your name?" She asked but you couldn't answer because of how tight she was holding you so you looked to the green haired swordsman for help as he just sighed and said,

"Her name is (Y/N) and if you continue hugging her that tight your going to kill her Nami" The swordsman said and the orange haired girl you now know as Nami sighed and loosened her grip on you.

"No I won't you baka Zoro" Nami said to the green haired swordsman you now knew as Zoro.

"Oi!" Zoro yelled as a guy with a straw hat jumped over and stared intently at you before smiling.

"Who's this?" The guy with the straw hat asked.

"My names (Y/N) and I want to go with you guys." You said with a determined face but a tint of sadness was visible.

"Ok! My names Monkey D. Luffy the man who's going to be the king of the pirates. That's Roronoa Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Tony Tony Chopper, Nico Robin, Franky, and Brook" The guy with the straw hat you now know as Luffy said pointing to each person as he introduced everyone with a giant smile. You gave them all a small smile before saying,

"If you guys want to stock up on stuff then come with me you guys can have everything that's at my house." You said as they all nodded so you brought them to your house. When they took everything from your house and put it on their ship you learned was called The Thousand Sunny, you grabbed your stuff and started walking to the harbor where you heard everyone in the village whispering about you. You tried to ignore everyone but you still started crying when you got to the harbor with your head down.

"Oi! Why are you crying? Stop crying!" A familiar voice said as you looked up and saw Zoro. You wiped your tears and stayed quiet not telling anyone what had happened to you on that island.

-A month later-

You have gotten very close with all the Straw Hat's but you've gotten the closest to Zoro so you decided to tell them your past. Even if it ruins everything at least you were happy, happier than you were on the island. Right now you all were having dinner so you could/would tell them now.

"Um everyone?" You said gaining everyone's attention as everyone's eyes were on you. 

"I wanted to finally tell you about my past." You said and everyone's eyes widened because you have never brought up your past before not even to Zoro who your closest to and you avoided all questions that involved your past. So you sighed while everyone's eyes were on you.

"Ok so why I have never brought up my past and avoided questions that involved it is because I don't like it and to me my past is terrible. *Sigh* So what my past is, is that my parents never wanted or liked me. I used to have a older brother *sob* I was very close to and my parents made him kill himself saying that it would help me, which was a lie, and then my father left me and my mother and my mother went crazy and called me a monster and said she wishes I was never born *sob* and that I should just die and then she tried to kill me but this water type thing appeared and protected me by killing my mother then no one from the village liked me and they always whispered about me and said all the same things my parents said and some of them even tried to kill me and I never had any friends until now and then that all brings me here and all of that happened a year ago. So that's my past and if you want me to leave this ship I understand." You said and heard some gasps from some of the crew while you were crying and covering your face with your hands. After a few seconds you felt yourself getting picked up and put into someones lap as their strong arms wrapped around you and pulled you closer to them with the back of your head and whole back on their chest as they hugged you from behind and you heard the whole crew start talking.

"So what if that happened in your past, it was in the past now you are part of this crew and your not leaving I don't care about your past!" Luffy said.

"Luffy is SUPER right" Franky said.

"I agree with Luffy but that is terrible and remember we're all here for you (Y/N)" Nami said.

"I think we all have had a terrible past so you will fit right in (Y/N)" Robin said.

"Don't worry (Y/N) your perfect just the way you are and just think because that all happened you are here now" Sanji said.

"Yohohoho cheer up (Y/N) I will play a song for you." Brook said as he started to play a song while Usopp and Chopper were crying. With a small sad smile you looked at everyone from behind your hands.

"Everyone..." You whispered as you felt the person holding you get closer to your ear and whisper,

"Their right (n/n) its fine because your past doesn't define you and I wouldn't want to loose my best friend." Zoro whispered.

"Zoro... thank you" You whispered back with a small blush as an idea popped into your mind and you beamed. "Hey Sanji can you please bring me some water I want to show you guys something" You asked the cook and he did as you asked all though he was confused. When Sanji put a glass of water in front of you everyone looked at you expectantly and you smiled as you started doing and making different things with the water and everyone was amazed especially Luffy, Brook, Chopper, and Usopp. After that day you and Zoro were closer than before and almost inseparable you even went to sleep by him when he did.