Soulmates...?: Niji X Reader (Part 3)

Requested by: Galaxygoddess_nova

Thank you Keef_The_Pineapple for proof reading everything once again and for part of the plot idea. And also sorry it took me so long to post this, I forgot it was requested and that I wrote it, so I am so sorry! But I hope you enjoy this and sorry for the wait and stay safe out there everyone!

Niji didn't want me staying behind at the castle with his brothers so he brought me along with him on his next mission when he got another, it took a lot of convincing on his part with his father, but finally got him to agree to it. So I joined him on his next mission under the guise of him wanting me to come along because it was a long trip and I was his personal maid and he wanted me with him to help him. We had been on the ship for a couple of days now and I was just enjoying the feeling of sailing on the seas as I looked over the ship and into the ocean. I was so focused on the view before me, I didn't feel Niji walk up from behind me and looked down at me with caring content eyes along with a small smile.

"(Y/N)" He called out, surprising me, I slightly jumped as I swung around to look at him.

"Niji" I exclaimed when I saw him, but then quickly bowed.

"Master Niji, is there anything I can do for you." I asked but he didn't say anything as he just grabbed my chin and lifted my face to look at him.

"Raise your head, and what have I told you?" He said fiercely and my eyes widened as I tried to bow again but he wouldn't allow me.

"To call you Niji." I said and he nodded but gave a small sigh and another small smile looking at me, barely even noticeable, his face also softening.

"And to never bow with me." He said, making my eyes once again widen as I quickly stood up straight.

"Sorry Niji." I apologized and he ruffled my hair affectionately for a second before realizing what he was doing and pulled his hand away, looking slightly off to the side.

"Get ready, we're about to arrive." He said before walking away. I didn't know what this mission was about, or what any of his other missions were ever about either, so I had no clue what to expect with this mission as I followed after him towards the front of the ship, we were approaching an island that was on fire and looked be having a war going on and so I turned and looked and Niji curiously.

"Are we going to help one of the sides?" I asked curiously and Niji looked at me before looking up at one of the other people on the ship.

"Go inside and stay put, I'll be back soon, I'll leave a couple of people here to guard you." Niji said as two guards walked over to us, and started to escort me away, I took one last glance at Niji and saw his whole face go colder than I've ever seen it, before I was pushed into a room and the door shut and locked. I sat on the bed in the room and I could here Niji and the others leave the ship, but a few seconds later, I heard more footsteps, and the guards guarding the door to the room I'm in suddenly ran slightly away from it and I heard metal clashing together for a few seconds before there was silence... and then suddenly there was banging at the door of the room like someone was trying to break in. In fear I backed away as far as I could get from the door and I slid down the back wall while staring at the door, when suddenly, one more hit, and the door flung open, revealing someone I didn't know or recognize, and they had a sick grin on their face as they looked right at me, i tried to back away more into the wall as they walked closer, they then ran full speed at me and pulled out a cloth and put it over my mouth and nose, as I struggled against them, my vision began to go blurry and I began to loose all of my strength and energy, the last thing I heard was the guy whisper,