Are You Guys Joking? Guys...? : Law X Reader

Day 4 out of 14 days of the two weeks of Halloween

Warning: This story is slightly graphic and has some gore in it!

You were a Straw Hat Pirate. And knowing your captain, it was just like him to decide to have a Halloween party on your guys ship and invite a bunch of people. One of them being the Heart Pirates, which you had an alliance with before, and you and their captain, Trafalgar Law, had become quite close with each other. So in the end, you were fine with your captain's decision since you got to see a close friend, but others didn’t think the same as you.

“I can't believe we’re doing this! Luffys an idiot! This is a waste of money! And why did he have to send us to do this!!” Nami yelled in anger and you smiled and laughed.

“Would you have rather had Luffy go and spend more money then we even have?” You asked and Nami looked at you with a glare but sighed.

"Yea, I guess you got a point there…” She said and you gave a small laugh. You and Nami had been sent out to get supplies and costumes for the crew and party, since you two were one of the only few who was trustworthy with the money. It didn't take long for you guys to get the minimum of what you need. Nami, not wanting to spend more than you guys already have, headed back to the ship to decorate and get ready for the party. After finishing up the final touches, people started showing up, and you went and greeted all of your old friends as they boarded the ship, but you never noticed Law. When the people arriving started to dim in numbers, you started to lose hope in him coming, but just as you began to turn around to go join your friends in the party, you heard that familiar deep, rough, gruff voice.

“(Y/N)-ya.” You spun around on your heels and looked at the source of the voice and a wide bright smile appeared on your face as your eyes lit up.

“Law!” You exclaimed, quickly running up and jumping him with a hug.

“You came! I’m so glad, Happy Halloween Law.” You said happily, jumping off of him and he nodded. You then noticed that no one else was behind him and you became confused.

“Where's your crew?” You asked.

“They didn’t feel like coming.” Law said and you frowned before pouting.

“Oh, that's too bad… I think they might have had a lot of fun, they're missing out…” You said, but Law didn’t respond and just walked by you. Shrugging it off as nothing, you followed behind him and joined in the celebration. Laughing with old friends and just enjoying yourself.

“(Y/N)-San.” Brook said walking up to you and you looked up at him with a smile.

“Hey Brook, whats up?” You asked and he looked at you seriously.

“May I see your panties?” He asked and your eyes widened before you quickly punched him.

“NO! You pervert!” You yelled, and Brook along with everyone else laughed, but when you looked up, you noticed that Law was the only one not laughing, in fact, he seemed the very opposite of being amused. He was glaring at Brook with an angry expression. 

“Hey Brook, I like your costume, that's really good! How did you do it? You look like a real life skeleton!” Someone exclaimed and you both looked at them and Brook laughed.

“Yohoho! That's because it's not a costume. I’m truly a breathing, living, talking, skeleton. Yohohoho~” Brook laughed, making the guy who asked go pale and everyone else started laughing as well. You looked back down at Brook and shook your head.