Kidnapped Reunion: Robin X Reader

Requested by: Azureman136

So I'm not quite sure yet if you guys should start expecting more stories like this one later on or not, because I'm just trying something new and i guess sort of testing my abilities as well with this story and the upcoming story, but im not sure if im going to keep on with it, but for now, tell me what you guys think about these types of stories, and if you want to see more stories like this and have me write more stories like this in the future, anyway, sorry again, also, expect the next story to be a Perona X Reader, now onto the story, enjoy.

"Robin, you need to run, hurry, before they capture you." A young girl cried, the raven haired girl, Robin looked back at her with tears as well.

"No, I can't, I can't leave you!" She cried and the young girl just looked at her and shook her head with tears.

"No! You have to, now go! I don't want anything to happen to you, I don't want you to get hurt! I will be fine, but you have to survive!" The young girl cried out but Robin still refused.

"No! I won't! I won't leave you behind!" She exclaimed but the girl slightly pushed her forward.

"Robin! Go now! Their coming! You have to leave! I will be fine! I promise! Now go!" She yelled and Robin did as she was told, she quickly turned around and ran with her eyes closed tightly as the young girl smiled with tears running down her face as she watched Robin run away from her and the danger they were in. One thought running through Robin's mind.

'But-' Her thoughts were interrupted by a pained scream from behind her and Robin whipped her head around to look behind her and there the young girl was injured, laying in a pool of her own blood as Marines surrounded her and some ran past her and after Robin. Robin gave out an angered and pained scream as she stopped running and turned around ready to fight when she heard a small whisper in the wind.

"Go... GO!" It screamed, it was the voice of the young girl and when Robin looked at her laying on the ground, she could see her pained teary eyes looking up at her with a smile on her face. Robin squeezed her eyes shut as tears ran down her young face and she once again swung around and ran away and far into the distance.

"Vivi, come on, we have to go." An orange haired girl said to a blue haired girl as they all quickly ran back to their ship. But the blue haired girl didn't want to move as she stared horrified with tears running down her face at a ship that was flames in the distance.

"They killed Igaram." The blue haired girl said in disbelief as the straw hatted boy, Monkey D. Luffy, the captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, had his eyes shadowed by his hat as he walked away from the cliff and towards their ship.

"Vivi, we have to go." The orange haired girl, Nami, said once again as she pulled on the devastated princess's arm, but she wouldn't budge.

"Nami, you need to go, I'll get her, make sure the ship's ready to sail as soon as we get on board." You said as you walked over to the two. Nami looked at you hesitant before nodding and running off towards the ship as you walked over to Vivi.

"Vivi, I know it's really painful, but we have to move on, we have to hurry to Alabasta if we want to stop the war in time, you said it yourself, don't let his sacrifice be in vain, please let's go." You said to her and that seemed to get through to her and her attention. Vivi turned towards you and nodded before you both ran back to the Going Merry.

"I'll be right back out, I just need to get a drink." You sighed as the ship started moving.

"I would be happy to make you one~ Why don't you let me~" Sanji sang with his dance but you shook your head and walked to the kitchen.