Stop interrupting!: Zoro X Reader (AU)

Day 7 out of 7 days of the Halloween week

(Well this is the last story for the halloween week I hope you liked and enjoyed them!)

Requested by-

(I'm sorry about one part I got mixed up and couldn't fix it or else I would have had to start all over so I tried my best with fixing it and I hope I didn't change it (or at least not to much) or didn't add on and I'm sorry if I did but I tried my best I hope you enjoy it. (and I did try to stay with what you told me) (and sorry if it seems rushed towards the end (for any of the stories) but before I finished this I got told some sad information with one of my friends and (so) I have a lot going on and to think about and everything so sorry.)

(I'm also sorry about all the timeskips)

BUT ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!

Zoro was running in the halls of Lynchburg college, in Lynchburg VA, trying to get to class. He was already late and he didn't want to face the principle. But luck wasn't on Zoro's side for the principle suddenly appeared in front of Zoro with a scowl.

"Roronoa Zoro to my office now!" The principle bellowed and Zoro sighed and started grumbling as he walked with the principle to the office. When they got there the principle instantly started talking.

"Roronoa Zoro as punishment for being late, skipping classes, and for being tardy, I want you to help with this years scaremare" Zoro wanted to argue but got stopped by the principle and eventually gave up and agreed.

-After school-

Zoro was at starbucks talking to (Y/N), who works there. His friend and crush.

"(Y/N) please give me something to do for scaremare. Your a volunteer right?" Zoro pleads to (Y/N) while she works. (Y/N) smiles and gives a customer their order and telling them to have a nice day as they left before sighing and turning to Zoro with a nod.

"Yes I am Zoro and I don't know what you could do." (Y/N) said as she looks Zoro in the eyes.

"Come on (Y/N) please! I need to do something." Zoro begs as (Y/N) sighs again. Zoro keeps begging until someone steps in.

"Hey moss head leave (Y/N) alone and stop bothering her you could help Usopp out with the maze." Sanji insults and suggests as he walks over and (Y/N) gasps like she realized something.

"That's perfect Sanji! Thank you!" (Y/N) exclaims as she leans over the counter and gives Sanji a hug and she doesn't hear the growl Zoro made or the glare he was giving Sanji or Sanji's bright red face, as he blushed. When (Y/N) let go of Sanji and started working again Zoro started fighting with Sanji.

"What did you call me swirly brows!"

"Moss head" But before Zoro could say anything (Y/N) shoved a pumpkin spice latte into Zoro's face and gave him a smile.

"It's on the house"

-Timeskip-

"So I'm in charge of costumes, Sanji is in charge of food, Usopp and Zoro are in charge of the maze, Luffy is in charge of the tickets, Franky is in charge of electricity, Nami and Robin are in charge of the horror movie themes, and sadly Chopper couldn't join us because he is helping out at Lynchburg Hospital." (Y/N) read aloud about her friends as she was walking to 2300 Carroll Avenue were the scaremare was taking place.

"Oh and also the students from Liberty University are there helping too, they are the ones hosting it." (Y/N) mumbled walking over to her group of friends that were talking.

"Hey guys!" (Y/N) said cheerfully with a smile as they all turn to her with smiles as well.

"Hey (Y/N)!" They all greet back. Everyone talked for a while longer until everyone got to work again for this afternoon.

-Timeskip-

It was the night before opening night and Zoro noticed (Y/N)was hanging out a lot with Usopp and he couldn't miss the tint of pink on Usopp's cheeks. And it made Zoro jealous but not like he was going to admit that though. But it seemed like everyone (at least in their group of friends) knew about Usopp's crush on (Y/N) except for her. But Usopp just had a crush on her but Zoro loved her. At least that's how he sees it. They were all making some finishing touches but Zoro thought that it was enough and got fed up with Usopp and (Y/N). So he decided he would confess to (Y/N). So Zoro goes over to the two and grabs (Y/N)'s arm and drags her away. When they finally stop Zoro lets go of (Y/N)'s arm and turns to the confused looking girl.

"What was that about? Why'd you drag me away?" (Y/N) asked Zoro clearly confused about her friends actions.

"Because I wanted to confess something to you because I couldn't handle it any more" Zoro said and (Y/N)'s features soften a little but still showed clear signs of confusion.

"Ok what is it?" She asked and Zoro gulped looking her in the eyes as he took a deep breath.

"(Y/N)... I-I love you... and I want to ask you if you will be... my girlfriend." Zoro said to the shocked girl. But the shock quickly subsided as (Y/N) smiled brightly as Zoro and jumped into his arms giving him a hug. (Y/N) was about to answer him but they got interrupted by Usopp and they had to get back to work.

-Timeskip-

It was the night of scaremare and it was cold and (Y/N) was slightly shivering. Zoro noticed this and put his coat on her. She gave him a sweet smile and then Zoro brought them to his van to warm up. They were talking for a while until Zoro thought it was the right time.

"(Y/N)?" Zoro asked slightly blushing.

"Hm?" (Y/N) hummed looking at Zoro.

"I love you" He said and (Y/N) smiled lovingly at him as she leaned in. When there was only a couple of centimeters between their lips Zoro closed the space with a passionate kiss as she kissed back equally as passionate. They then pulled away slightly panting as (Y/N) answered Zoro.

"I love you too, you baka."

"So does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" Zoro asked with a smirk as (Y/N) smiled.

"Of course" (Y/N) said as they kissed again. Only this time this kiss got a little more heated and it turned into a making out session. Until someone ruined it by opening the door of Zoro's van and that somebody was Sanji. He looked furious which he was with Zoro at least as he glares at him. Sanji then yells with venom leaking off every word,

"Get back to work you idiot moss head!"