Not joking: Vampire Luffy X Reader

Day 4 out of 7 days of the Halloween week

"Hey, Natsu are you ready?" You yelled/asked your little brother, Natsu, as you finished putting on fake blood. 

 "Yea, yea I'm coming" He yelled back coming out of the bathroom dressed up as a dragon. 

 "You good to go now my little dragon?" You teased with a playful grin on your face as he glared at you."Yea whatever just don't call me that, stupid vampire." He teased back with a small playful smile on his face. You put your hand on your chest in mock hurt as Natsu walked out of the house. 

 "I will have you know I am a smart and scary vampire!" You state proudly flashing a playful smile again. You ran out of the house after Natsu but only after making sure you both had everything. While you both were walking, you guys ran into a half-naked Gray.

 "Hey firebreath, (Y/N)" Gray greeted. 

 "Hey, Gray." You said back with a smile. 

 "Hey, ice princess," Natsu said as they glared at each other that is until Erza walked over and hit them both on the head. 

 "Let's go you two, and Gray were's your clothes?" Erza asked as she dragged the two boys away and to their group of friends while Gray screamed in confusion. You laughed as you walked away and on your way to finding your friends you bumped into Luffy also dressed as a vampire.

 "Oh hey Luffy! What a funny coincidence, we're both vampires!" You chuckle at a smiling Luffy. 

"Hey (Y/N)! Yea but I actually am a vampire." Luffy laughed and flashing a smile.

 "Well yea that's obvious Luffy and so am I. Now let's go find our friends." You said walking past him with him following close behind.

 "But (Y/N) I really am a vampire!" Luffy pushed.

 You smirk and roll your eyes at him. "Yea, yea I know. Now let's go." You said spotting the rest of your friends not too far away.

 "Hey, guys!" You yelled running towards them with a pouting Luffy behind you. 

 "Hey (Y/N), Luffy!" They all yelled back as you all finally got together.

 You all were talking and having fun together for a while until Doflamingo and his group came over to you guys. He's always creeped you out because of how he looks at you and how he has a weird thing for you. 

 "Hey (Y/N) come hang out with us," Doflamingo says giving you another weird look and stepping towards you. But Nami and Robin step in front of you. 

"Leave her alone she wants to hang out with us so why don't you just leave all of us alone," Nami says and you flash her a smile silently thanking her. But Doflamingo wasn't taking no as an answer because suddenly a string stabbed them and made them fall. Doflamingo grabbed you and jumped up on a roof and started running away with you. You scream and resist and only stop when he threatens to make you shut up. 

 When Doflamingo finally stopped he got hit in the face by a stretched out arm. Luffy then appeared in front of you, shocking you. His eyes started to turn red as he looked at him with anger and hatred in his eyes. 

 "Stay back," Luffy warned you as you took a step back and silently watch Luffy and Doflamingo fight. You were shocked as the fight ended and Luffy had come out victorious. Luffy walked over to you he was pretty badly injured. You tried to help him but he told you he was fine and that they would heal. After he said that you watched in shock, afraid, amazement, etc. as his wounds started to heal.

 "L-Luffy?" You quietly whispered shocked.

 "Yes?" Luffy asked. You told him to bend over as you touched him were one of his wounds used to be. You felt nothing but his skin and he didn't even flinch. You then moved your hand towards his mouth with your heart beating fast. You opened his mouth and saw what you thought to be fake fangs but when you touched them they were sharp like real fangs. You then pulled on them but they stayed in like they were connected to his gums and you gasped. 

 "Oh my god your really a real vampire!" You exclaimed pulling away from him a bit scared. 

 "Yea I told you that," He said with a smile. 

 "I thought you were joking!" You said raising your voice a little and stepping back which was a mistake. You stepped off the edge of the roof and was about to fall until Luffy caught you and shoved you into his chest. As all the memories of Luffy and you and everyone else flashed before you, you realized you had no reason to be afraid of him. Because even if Luffy was a vampire he was still Luffy.

 -Bonus ending- 

 "Thank you Luffy, you're my hero, you saved me twice now and I love you." You said looking up at Luffy as he smiled down at you. 

 "I love you too." He said kissing you as all your friends stand below "awing" at you both. One of them shouting how cute you looked together and how it's about time you two finally get together. You hear a chuckle as you glance down and see Usopp gave someone money.

 "He lost a bet!" she shouts up to you, smirking.

 -Double bonus ending-

 "By the way, Luffy can you stretch because your a vampire and why haven't you ever told us before that you were a vampire?" You asked your boyfriend as you both sat on your couch watching a movie, Natsu still out with his friends but you trusted them, to a point. 

 "Yes, and I have just no one believes/believed me." He said with a pout as you giggled at him.

 "Understandable."