Sorry!: Bepo X Reader

Sorry the stories short and Bepo's probably out of character but it's hard to write for him sorry. But anyway tell me what you thought about it and if you have request for characters then just tell me ok well anyway hope you enjoy bub~bye.

(h/c)- Hair Color

Requested by- Keef_The_Pineapple

The Heart Pirates had stopped on a winter island and Bepo had some how got separated from the crew and had wondered more onto the island but he had stopped when a (h/c) haired girl polar bear attacked him. Right when he saw you he blushed he had never seen a girl polar bear like him before.

"I'm sorry" Bepo says bowing. You looked at him confused.

"Why are you saying sorry?" You asked confused.

"Sorry!" He said again which confused you even more

"Its ok?.... Oh right what are you doing here? Who are you?" You asked getting in a fighting stance.

"Oh me and my crew just landed here to stock up with supplies and my names Bepo who are you?" Bepo asked

"You do know what this island is right? No ones supposed to be here and my names (Y/N). You and your crew need to leave." You said with a serious face and voice.

"(Y/N)! WE NEED TO GO! SO LETS GO!" Someone yelled

"I'M COMING! I gotta go sorry but if your still here tomorrow lets talk ok bye." You say with a smile before you ran off.

-A couple of days later-

You and Bepo talked a lot and got to know each other and you both developed feelings for each other. But they where leaving in the afternoon so you decided that before they left you would tell Bepo how you felt. So right now you are standing in front of Bepo a nervous wreck and he seems to be nervous as well.

"S-so (Y/N) what did you want to talk to m-me about?" Bepo asked looking down at his feet just like you.

"Bepo before you left I just wanted to tell you that I-I.... l-love.... you" You said with a dark blush and you hear Bepo gasp so you look up to see his face is a dark red as well. Then he runs over to you and hugs you.

"I'm glad I love you to (Y/N)!" Bepo says with a smile on his face as you hug him back.