Unfortunate Fox Love: Law X Half Fox Reader

WARNING this chapter may be quite a bit graphic and there is indication of rape as well as quite a bit of cursing

You walked around your town, a cloak on to hide. But you can't always hide forever. As you walked into a store, the shop owner looked up at you and a bright smile appeared on her face as she ran up to you.

"(Y/N)! It's been a while, how have you been?!" She asked in excitement, pulling you into a tight hug.

"Hey Fran, I've been good, how about you? How's your shop been?" You asked as she pulled away and she pouted with crossed arms.

"It hasn't been doing very well lately since you haven't come to visit me." She said and you smiled and let out a laugh, before she looked back up at you confused and with a tilted head.

"So, what's up with you today? Why are you wearing a cloak?" She asked and you flinched and looked off to the side.

"Oh, no reason, I just thought it might help with the sun." You said with a nervous laugh and Fran looked at you for a few more seconds before growing.

"(Y/N), I know that's not true, you're lying to me, what's going on, take the cloak off, show me." She said, coming towards you and you sweat drop as you shake your head and take a step back.

"No, I'm fine like this Fran, I promise, nothing wrong, I really am just trying to avoid the sun, I promise." You said with a nervous smile and Fran stops and glares at you.

"No you're not, now stop it and show me." She said, jumping up and trying to reach your hood, but you kept avoiding her.

"No!" You exclaimed as she grabbed your hood with a smile.

"Yes!" Before pulling it off, and two orange pointy ears, both yours and Fran's eyes widened in shock and surprise.

"(Y/N)..." She drifted off and you looked off to the side.

"I told you, everythings fine, it was just an accident, I promise." You said sadly and tears formed in Fran's eyes as she shook her head.

"(Y/N), that's not an accident! That's intentional! Full force! It was him wasn't it?! He's doing it again!" She yelled angrily, sad angry tears rolling down her face as you looked at her with wide sad eyes. She wasn't surprised by your ears. No, why would she. Everyone in town knew about them, about you. You were half fox. Orange ears and tail. And they all still accepted you and loved you as you were. No, she was upset about something else. The bruises. You had a couple cuts and bruises scattered over your face. From your boyfriend. He was abusive towards you, because you were different, he was the only one who thought that and went after you because of it, but he threatened you, you couldn't get away from him. Everyone knew he was abusive, but they couldn't do anything about it, and they couldn't get through to you, couldn't tell you or get you to break up with him. So they just had to quietly sit by and watch, and silently take care of you from the shadows without him knowing. That's why you were wearing your cloak. To hide your face. Your eyes softened as you looked at Fran, your ears sleightly going back as you looked at her sadly.

"Fran, I'm fine, I promise, they don't hurt anymore. I'm ok." You said, getting on your knees and pulling her into a tight hug as she cried quietly into your shoulder.

"That's why you haven't come out for a while isn't it... This is why..." She asked and the memories flashed in front of you, and your ears flattened on your head in fear and you gave a small short curt nod. After a few seconds Fran calmed down and you released her as you both stood up and you put your hood back on as she wiped her tears from her face.