Cyborg jealous of a skeloten: Jealous Franky X Reader

(e/c)- Eye color

Sorry but Franky's out of character in this story :-(

Requested by- DorkFaceGracie

After Luffy and Robin got Franky to join the crew...... in a rather harsh way I might say. You all have been getting along great. But then when you got into the Florian Triangle you all meet a skeleton named Brook that was aboard a ghost ship and he had no shadow and he was afraid of ghost. He had run off the ship and onto the island the crew had found themselves at. You all split up to go look for the skeleton and at some point you and Franky got split up from the rest of your group. So now you and your cyborg crush are walking alone together on a creepy island. You sigh as you look around when Franky puts his hand on your shoulder causing you to jump in surprise and look up at his worried face.

"Whats wrong (Y/N)?" Franky asks you stepping in front of you to look face to face with you causing you to stop walking.

"Nothing why do you ask?" You ask looking at him with a confused look.

"It just seems like there's something bothering you." Franky said

"Oh well I'm fine so don't worry.... anyway we should continue looking for the crew and the skeleton." You say as you start walking with the cyborg following you with a dark aura around him.

"Why do you want to find the skeleton so badly?" Franky asks in a kind of dark voice. Which causes you to stop walking and freeze.

"B-because Luffy said we had to b-because he was part of the crew now w-why do you ask?" You ask a little frightened because you have never heard Franky use that tone/voice before. Before you knew it you where pulled into a chest and you look up and see it was Franky with his arms around you. Your eyes widen and you blush when you feel Franky put his head in the crook of your neck and nuzzle your neck making you gasp in surprise.

"Whats wrong Franky?" You asked as you hesitantly hugged him back. He said nothing and just tightened his grip around you a little more.

"Franky?" You said as he loosened his grip a little just to tighten it again.

"You just seem so interested in him and I..... don't like it" He said with his voice being muffled but you heard him and your eyes widen when he said the last part.

"W-why n-not?" You stuttered as you remembered all the times Sanji would flirt with you he would always give Sanji a death glare but you just shrugged it off at the time. Your blush depends at the realization of why he's been giving death glares to all the boys that got near you. You snap out of your thoughts when Franky pulls away and looks right into your (e/c) eyes.

"Because I was..... jealous...... Because ever since I met you I've always and will always......" He stops suddenly making you worry. So you look up at him then feel metal hard strong lips against your lips and your (e/c) eyes widen in shock before you start to kiss back. You both pull back for air and smile.

".....I love you (Y/N)" Franky said which you blush to and your heart starts to beat even faster but the smile never leaves your face.

"I love you too..... Franky" You say as he kisses you again.

(A/N)-

Well that's all I got I'm taking requests so just comment which character you want me to write for and I will try and write for them anyway that's all for now tel me what you thought hope you enjoyed bub~bye.