Saved By True Love: Ace X Reader

You were a Marine but you were quite close to a group of pirates. While you and your crew were at sea, a really bad storm passed through, destroying your ship. But a miracle happened, you were all saved, but not by who you would have thought. You had woken up on another ship greeted by all unfamiliar faces. As you looked around, you recognized one person in particular,, the captain of the ship, Whitebeard. You were on the Whitebeard Pirates ship. When you realized, you jumped up and got into a fighting stance but a laugh stopped you in your tracks.

"Calm down child, we aren't going to hurt you." Whitebeard said while laughing which highly confused you.

"But why wouldn't you? We're enemies." You said with a skeptical expression. But Whitebeard just smiled.

"We don't have to child." He said and you look at him confused.

"But I'm a Marine and you're a pirate... so why aren't you attacking me?" You asked and Whitebeard continued to look at you with a smile.

"Because there's no reason to, you aren't attacking us and aren't proving yourself a threat, you aren't giving us a reason too, we don't have to be enemies." Whitebeard said and you looked at him with wide eyes in shock as you lowered your stance, but not quite your guard yet.

"Where's my crew..." You asked and Whitebeard smiled reassuringly.

"They are safe, they are ok in another room, if you want to see them then I will have someone show you to them." He said and you sighed in relief and nodded.

"Ok, yes please." You said calmly, but on the inside, you couldn't believe what you were doing. You were actually having a civil conversation with a pirate, and Whitebeard out of them all, the strongest man in the world, and he was actually being nice to you, he wasn't attacking you or anything, he actually saved you and your crew's life. Whitebeard brought in a black haired shirtless man who you recognized as Firefist Ace.

"This is Ace, he will show you to your friends." Whitebeard said and you nodded, walking slowly towards him and following a small distance behind him. It didn't take long for you both to reach and stop in front of a room.

"Here we are, Pops told me to show you around afterwards so I'll wait out here." Ace explained and you looked at him confused.

"Pops?" You asked confused and Ace smiled and nodded.

"Yea, that's what we all call Whitebeard here, because he treats us all like his children, we're a family here." Ace said happily and you nodded slightly surprised.

"Alright, thank you." You said as you walked into the room and he nodded. As you closed the door behind you and when you turned around, you were surrounded by your crew.

"Rear Admiral (Y/N)! You're alive! You're safe! We were captured by pirates! They didn't do anything to you or hurt you did they?!" They exclaimed frantically as you raised your hands and started waving them as they continued to yell.

"Calm down!" You yelled, instantly shutting them up as you sighed and shook your head and face palmed.

"How do you expect me to answer or speak at all if you are all yelling like crazy." You sighed and they all looked at you sadly but expectantly.

"But Rear Admiral, what should we do?" One of them asked.

"I think we should attack them, capture them, they'll never expect it, from the inside." Another said raising a fist, others following his lead as they all yelled their agreement. They then began to chant in excitement which began to anger you. Even though they were pirates, they had saved everyone's life without hesitation. You glared at your crew in anger and disbelief.