Drunk or not?: Shanks X Reader

I'm sorry if this isn't that good and if its a little confusing it just came to me then while I was writing I forgot some stuff I was going to write so I had to replace it or just leave it out but anyway I hope you enjoy.

"Hey Makino you got a new waiter?" Shanks asked looking at a (h/c) haired girl walking around and giving his crew more booze.

"Yea her names-" She got cut of by Luffy yelling

"(Y/NNNNNNN)!" Luffy yelled as he ran into the bar. When you heard Luffy you got a bright smile on your face and looked at Luffy who was running at you. When he jumped towards you caught him and hugged him.

"Hey Luffy! Whats up?" You asked patting Luffy's back.

"I was just excited to see you and I wanted to show you something. So follow me!" He said as he jumped out of your arms and started pulling you out of the bar.

"Go ahead and take your break now (Y/N)" Makino said with a kind smile.

"Thanks Makino" You said returning the smile

"No problem now go have fun" She said waving

"See ya" You said as you left the bar.

"So Luffy what did you want to show me?" You asked Luffy who was still pulling you.

"I want to show you Shanks ship then introduce you to him" He said with a giant smile

"Wait Red Haired Shanks? Wasn't he and his crew in the bar?" You asked more to yourself but Luffy stopped dead in his tracks and looked at you with a shocked/sad face.

"WHAT?!" He yelled and you laughed a little and patted his head.

"Don't worry Luffy you can still introduce us ok? I haven't actually met him" You said with a smile as Luffy brightened back up and started pulling you towards the harbor again.

"Ok!" He said as you guys made it to the harbor. You where amazed by Shanks ship and so was Luffy -more like excited- even though he's seen it so many times.

"Isn't it amazing?!" Luffy asked and all you could do was hum and shake your head in response.

"Now I  want to introduce you to Shanks!" Luffy said jumping around.

"Ok" You simply said with a smile as you picked Luffy up and started walking back to the bar. When you got back to the bar Luffy jumped out of your arms and dragged you over to Shanks. Luffy sat down on a stool by Shanks and started talking so you started walking away before Luffy stopped you.

"Wait (Y/N)!" He said grabbing your hand. So you turn around and go back to Luffy and stand by him.

"Ok! Shanks this is (Y/N)! (Y/N) this is Shanks!" Luffy said with his normal smile.

"Hello Shanks its nice to meet you! I've heard so much about you from Luffy" You said with a soft smile

"Likewise but I haven't heard anything about you" He said 

"Oh yea that's because I'm new at the bar" You said. You then remembered Luffy was still holding your hand because his grip tightened. So you look at Luffy and see him pouting.

"Whats wrong Luffy? You want some juice?" You asked and he let go of your hand and shook his head. So you got some juice and gave it to him. After a couple of days you got to know Shanks better and started to like him more than a friend. One night Shanks and his crew where drunk which you thought was a bad idea because they had to leave in the morning. You where sitting by Shanks when he suddenly said something that surprised you.

"Hey (Y/N) I love you and I don't want to leave you so do want to join my crew?" Shanks asked and you just looked at him shocked before Makino came over to you.

"Go ahead! I know you want to we will be fine!" She said with a smile as she walked away. You turned back to Shanks with a soft smile and got up and hugged him.

"I would love to! Thank you! And I love you to!" You said as you pulled away and kissed him and he kissed back immediately. He tasted like booze but you didn't care and after that night Shanks did remember what happened because he was not that drunk but he didn't tell anyone.