Mine: Yandere Doflamingo X Reader

Story and plot requested by: BrianneStyons

I almost started crying while writing this which is hard to make me do but anyway sorry its/if its bad but I hope you enjoy!

"Ahhhh!" You scream as you fall from the sky. How you got here greatly confused you.

-Flashback 5 minutes ago-

You were laying on your bed with your computer hooked up to your TV, with it playing One Piece and you watched the show closely. When the episode was over you sighed in content, happiness, but as well as sadness. You closed your eyes and leaned back into your bed as you let yourself day dream.

"I wish I could go to the One Piece world." You sighed. There was a bright gleam behind your eyelids and then you didn't feel anything, your bed, underneath you anymore and felt like you were falling as a cold breeze came making you cold as you felt the sun on you and your hair was being blown back by the sudden gust of wind and you faintly smelt the salty sent of the sea. But that made no sense. That shouldn't be happening because your in your room. Your eyes shot wide open in a panic and your eyes instantly widened at the sight before you. Clouds all over with the sun and blue sky all around you as you looked down and saw nothing but clouds as you fell. You started to freak out and panic as you stared confused. 

"Ahhhh!"

-Present-

As you continued to fall you noticed the clouds lessening and the smell of the sea got stronger. And when you passed through one final cloud, all you could see was the blue sea as far as the eye can see. And as you got closer to the sea you saw a black dot right below you. And as you got closer to that black dot you saw a ship. And as you got closer to the ship you recognized it. You recognized the ship as... The Thousand Sunny! Your eyes widened at the realization as excitement slowly grew in you. 

"What?!" You screamed. But then another realization hit you. The ship wasn't directly underneath you, it was off to the side slightly, so you would fall into the sea.

"Ahh!" You screamed once again as you continued to fall towards the water and get closer. But then suddenly two arms wrapped around you and instantly and fastly pulled you towards the owner, who you crashed into and fell onto something hard. You groan and open your eyes to be face to face with a wooden floor. You look to the right of you and you see someone laying on the ground beside you as well, probably from the force of the impact, and 9 people standing behind him, all who you instantly recognize. There's 2 girls and 8 men. One guy beside you with a straw hat, another that looks somewhat like a robot, another looks like a racoon dog as they hide the wrong way behind a women, and another IS a skeleton. You gasped and jumped up on your feet with excitement written all over your face as they all watched every move you made and ready to attack at any time with their guards up, except for the guy with a straw hat and a bright smile on his face who had just also stood up from the ground.

"Your the Straw Hat Pirates! And your Trafalgar Law the captain of the Heart Pirates!" You excitedly yelled with a squeal and a smile. The one with a straw hat, the captain Monkey D Luffy, laughed and nodded.

"Yep!" He exclaimed with his bright smile. The one with green hair, a scar on one of his eyes, and three swords, his hand on one and ready to draw it at any time/moment, stepped forward and narrowed his eyes at you, the swordsman, first mate, Roronoa Zoro.

"And who are you?" He asked and then Trafalgar Law stepped forward as well.

"And why were you falling from the sky?" He asked.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and I actually don't know why I was falling from the sky or how I got up there in the first place." You admit sadly. Silence settles over you all for a while until Luffy speaks up with a bright smile.

"She can come with us then!"

-Timeskip-

It took a lot of convincing but everyone finally agreed to let you come along for the time being and explained what they were planning on doing. You understood and after a while of talking and getting to know everyone you all became very close. You and Luffy instantly clicked and got along, but what else would you think, its Luffy. And of course Sanji kept flirting with you but hey its Sanji so what else would you expect. But it didn't take you all long to get to Dressrosa and when you did, you all split up. You, Nami, and Chopper stayed in a group as you walked around the city. At one point you got to close to the castle and the "king" saw you an instantly knew he had to have you. So he left the castle and went down were he saw you. When he found you, you were laughing with your friends and he instantly fell in love with your laugh, which made him want you even more. But he wanted that laugh all to himself. He wants you all to himself. So he boldly and confidently walked up to you. He stood behind you making his shadow loom over you for his height covered the sun. You and your two friends turned around, confused. When they saw him they gasped.

"Doflamingo?!" They screamed in unison and his behind you as you just continued to stare up at him, having to crane your neck from his height. The guy with the pink feather coat and pink lensed sunglasses, Donquixote Doflamingo, stared back at you.

"Come with me. Now." He demanded of you and your eyes, along with your two friends, widened as all three of you gasped.

"W-wha?!" You freaked out but Chopper transformed into kunfu point as he and Nami stood protectively in front of you. 

"We won't let you take her!" Nami yelled and Doflamingo's face turned into an annoyed one before he smirked. He moved his fingers in a weird way and then suddenly two strings stabbed into Nami and Chopper's head and you screamed as their motionless limp bodies fell and hit the the ground with a loud 'thud'. Tears started to flow out of your eyes like waterfalls as you tried to run to your friends sides. Emphasize "tried". Doflamingo grabbed your arm, preventing you from going anywhere as you continued to cry. He then began to drag you away from your friends dead bodies and towards the castle.

"Nami! Chopper!"

-Timeskip-

Your trapped. Your trapped in a monsters bedroom. Doflamingo locked you in his room and then left. You continued to cry on his bed, over your friends passing. Ever sense Doflamingo dragged you here, he's been treating you like a queen. Giving you whatever you want. Except for three things. For your two friends to come back and be ok, to be free and go outside of this room and castle, and to see all your friends again. The door suddenly opened and you whip your head towards it to see one of your friends, Robin. You smile as you cry again and jump off the bed and towards her with open arms.

"Robin!" You yell as you hug her. She instantly hugs you back and soothingly and comfortingly rubs your back.

"Shh... hey calm down, its ok. Where's Nami and Chopper?" She gently asks but it only made you cry even more and harder. 

"T-Their... H-He..." You cried and Robin pushed you back slightly by your shoulders with a concerned and worried look on her face.

"What happened?" She asked and you broke.

"Their dead! He killed them!" You yelled crying even harder than before and Robin instantly hugged you tightly. She let a few tears slip as well as she held on to your shaking form before her body suddenly went limp against your own as all her weight went into you and making you fall backwards with her on top of you. You panicked and pushed her off of you and looked at her only to gasp. Her eyes were blank and there was a small hole in the middle of her forehead. She was dead. You burst out crying once again.

"Robin!" You yelled. You looked over at the door as you sobbed and saw Doflamingo standing there with a frown.

"Don't touch her, she's mine." He said before walking over to you and helping you and then dragged you over to the door where you looked into the hallway and gasped as the tears rolled down your puffy red eyes faster. Their was all your friends. Bodies all laying on the hallway floor limp and motionless. Their all dead. Every single one. Doflamingo hugged you from behind, as you stared and stood in shock, and kissed your cheek.

"Now all your friends are out of the way and we don't have to worry about them." Doflamingo whispered into your ear as he smirked.

"Now that means I get you all to myself, your mine."