Kidnapped: Doflamingo X Reader

Requested by- DorkFaceGracie

You are a Straw Hat Pirate and your name is (Y/N). Right now you and the crew are headed to Dressrosa with Trafalgar Law and Cessar the clown. You all stopped on an island to stock up on supplies and you somehow got separated from them. While you where wondering the island, trying to find your friends, you turned a corner then got hit on the head and you blacked out and the last thing you heard was,

"Fufufufu~"

'Doflamingo' You knew it but couldn't do anything about it. When you finally woke up which felt like hours later you found yourself in a different place from where you were. You weren't on the island you and your friends had docked at. You sat up and realized that you where on the ground in a dark room. You walked over to the door to find it unlocked so you open it. When you walk out of the room, you find yourself in a castle type place.

"Fufufu~ your finally awake I see" A voice said from behind you. You jumped and spun around towards the voice to see,

"Doflamingo" You said coldly and looked at said man.

"And you are (Y/N) of the Straw Hat Pirates am I right" Doflamingo said with a smirk as you just glared at him.

"Why am I here?" You asked seeing how his smirk never left his face.

"To trade with of course fufufufu~" He said walking away and leaving you shocked.

'Guys please come quick and save me' You thought and walked away to look for a way out.

-Timeskip-

"EVERYONE!!!!!!" You yelled at your crew when you saw them. But to your disappointment they didn't hear you.

"Fufufufu~ I won't let them take you away" Doflamingo said with a grin and again you just glared at him. But you where kinda happy to hear him say that because after the week you spent with the Flamingo you had grown to like him.

"I'm gonna leave and your going to go down!" You said to him redirecting your gaze back to your crew.

"Fufufufufu~ your not going to leave me (Y/N), I won't allow it" Was all he said in response as he walked away. Which kinda shocked you but you just shrugged it off.

-Timeskip after Luffy defeated Doflamingo-

"(Y/N)! Are you ok?! He didn't hurt you did he?!" Luffy asked in worry as the people in your group looked at you waiting for your answer. You gave them a soft smile.

"Don't worry I'm fine, he did nothing to me surprisingly" You said as you all started to sail away. You looked back.

"I will come and visit you" You whispered to yourself as words Doflamingo said to you came back to you,

"If you leave I will come and find you again, your mine" 

(A/N)-

So what did you guys think? Do you think I should make a second part to this story?