Unfortunate Fox Love: Law X Half Fox Reader (Part 2)

"Grrr..." You growled, crouched low to the ground on all fours, your tail was still and your ears were perked up before in a flash, on all fours you ran down the hallway. Three people screamed and ran away from you in fear, but they weren't fast enough, and you pounced on them, biting one on the neck, making them squeal.

"We give in!" The three yelled and you released the ones neck, looking at the bite mark you left on them before bursting out laughing.

"You guys are so slow! You would be dead already, before even being able to ask for mercy!" You exclaimed through your laughter, as you tried your best not to collapse at the lack of air as your tail happily swayed back and forth in quick swift movements.

"We're sorry (Y/N), we give up, please get off us now." Penguin begged, Bepo and Shachi nodding in agreement, but before you could respond, you all looked up to the sound of footsteps to see Law stopping in front of your pile and a bright smile formed on your face as you raised your hand.

"Hey captain!" You exclaimed, while the other three seemed to sweat in fear underneath you.

"What's going on here?" Law asked and you put your hand down but still looked up at Law with a proud smile.

"Oh, I was just teaching these three an important lesson." You laughed and Law raised a brow at you.

"Captain, please help us!" Penguin cried out and your attention was brought back to him as you glared at him.

"Hey! Shut up, what's that supposed to mean!" You exclaimed, quickly lurching down and biting Penguin in the neck.

"(Y/N)" Law called out in a slightly angered voice and you released the crying Penguin to look up at Law.

"What, I thought he might want to match his friend." You said happily, Penguin and Shachi both having bite marks on the side of their necks, but not deep enough to draw blood.

"Release them." Law said with a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose and you whined.

"Awe, but I wanted to cuddle with Bepo." You said rolling off of Shachi and Penguin, allowing them both to jump up and run off as you rolled onto Bepo and snuggled yourself into his fur, making him jump and yelp in surprise and fear.

"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed and you pulled away from him and looked at him confused.

"About what?" You asked, but before he could respond, Law grabbed the back of your shirt and pulled you off of Bepo who quickly ran away and your ears and tail drooped.

"Awe." You whined before Law pulled you into the infirmary and put you down on a bed.

"How are you healing?" He asked turning away to do something and you huffed, sitting up and on the edge of the bed.

"I'm fine Law, it's been months since I joined you guys, I'm healed up all the way, if I wasn't, I would be worried." You said with a shake of your head. Law came to check on you every day since you left your island after what happened with your ex.

"You need to stop biting the crew, especially those two." Law said with a sigh and you whined, your ears dropping slightly.

"Aw, but why, it's fun!" You exclaimed and Law looked at you with a glare and you sighed, ears drooping completely.

"Ok..." You said and Law sighed, walking towards the door.

"Get ready, we're docking at an island soon." He said and your ears perked up as you jumped up and your tail wagged.

"Really?! Ok!" You exclaimed happily before rushing off to your room.

It didn't take you guys long to reach the island and you waited on the deck, pulling the hood of your cloak up, and as soon as the boat docked, you jumped off and onto the dry land.